Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How PvP has already made the game dumb

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Ok OK Ok listen to me PVP IS FUN FOR OTHERS we like pvp because we need to fight other players not just NPCs and besides its not like you have to play pvp just let it go and forget about it go smash the armada and you'll feel better while he hit each other around crazily

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Griffen Deverux on Jun 6, 2013 wrote:
Ok OK Ok listen to me PVP IS FUN FOR OTHERS we like pvp because we need to fight other players not just NPCs and besides its not like you have to play pvp just let it go and forget about it go smash the armada and you'll feel better while he hit each other around crazily
That sounds fun

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
This, mes amis, is why I rarely PvP. I don't get why people make a big deal out of it, sometimes it's just so fun to smash your friends and their companions around a little. Call it practice.

I don't get angry if I lose, or if someone calls me a noob (happens often) while I'm PvPing, I just congratulate who won and smile. -shrugs-

It's completely optional, ya know...

Sneaky Emma (Everhart), Level 30 Musketeer and Level 7 Swashbuckler

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
I defeated a Lvl 65 Buck and a Lvl 65 Witch today, and I had no trouble completely destroying them both. I lost none of my companions, at all. Privateers Rule!

Have a Great Day! Lvl 65