Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Houses: PvP Towers

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
PvP towers should be added as housing items that are the same height as guard towers, have a ladder up and have either a flat platform top or an enclosed guard tower type room at top. It would be nice to play PvP on a tower where everyone could also look down upon the outside of your house and have a great view. Just a flat surface would be beautiful to play upon up in the air. Such towers could be 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, and whatever else giving them variety. I'd like to sit out on the balcony of my home and be able to watch people play PvP on my PvP tower that I would place just a little bit over. I can imagine having a few people out on my balcony watching PvP play.

If players are going to take damage and lose companions whenever they play in PvP, then we would also need a place where everyone can heal in our homes. A PvP Pack could be added that includes each PvP Tower type and a healing stone, doctor's area, or healing spa.

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Another great idea you have. I like the whole concept of a platform or something. Perhaps that could come with a special housing add on you can buy from the crown shop.

One thing I did with my pvp arena, I place the Admiral bundle's housing add on near the arena, so people that climb that mast can have a bird's eye view of the fight below.

I would think though, that eventually that idea may be incorporated with a different house, where the arena will simply be on top of a cliff or balcony of sorts. I don't really foresee KI making a pvp tower or platform just for that reason.

I like the idea of the stone as well. Everybody that lost companions could touch it and revive their fallen comrades. Or, if anything, make it so all companions and pirates that get knocked out simply come back with full health. Which I think, is what should be done to begin with.

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
Shiningfantasia on Jan 2, 2013 wrote:
Another great idea you have. I like the whole concept of a platform or something. Perhaps that could come with a special housing add on you can buy from the crown shop.

One thing I did with my pvp arena, I place the Admiral bundle's housing add on near the arena, so people that climb that mast can have a bird's eye view of the fight below.

I would think though, that eventually that idea may be incorporated with a different house, where the arena will simply be on top of a cliff or balcony of sorts. I don't really foresee KI making a pvp tower or platform just for that reason.

I like the idea of the stone as well. Everybody that lost companions could touch it and revive their fallen comrades. Or, if anything, make it so all companions and pirates that get knocked out simply come back with full health. Which I think, is what should be done to begin with.
So far I like the for gold houses more than the bundle houses. I'd like to add PvP and I'd also like my own lake plot where I could set my houses onto so that people can call up their ships at my docks and sail to my other island homes to which they could see on the lake's map.