Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wyatt Chirp

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
I was wondering, what did happen to Wyatt? I know he's no longer part of the Magnificent 7 (not to spoil any details) but how did he "leave". By the way Bufffalo Bill and Billy the Kid talked, it made it seem with Duck Holiday had something to do with it. But I would like clarification.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
I've been curious about that as well. The story never explained what happened to Wyatt.

Curiosity has nipped the cat companion in the nose!

Developer
Well, it's all more interesting that way, isn't it?

Given that you hold vigil over his grave, and that Old Man Bronco says Wyatt learned the hard way "what happens to heroes," I can confirm that Wyatt died in the line of duty. The precise circumstances, however, we will keep hazy.

The way I imagine it, Buffalo Bill and Billy the Kid think Duck could possibly have prevented Wyatt's death, but didn't do enough. And given Billy's self destructive spiral after, he may blame himself a little as well.

The truth may come out someday. But it may not need to...

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Blind Mew on Dec 19, 2012 wrote:

Given that you hold vigil over his grave, and that Old Man Bronco says Wyatt learned the hard way "what happens to heroes," I can confirm that Wyatt died in the line of duty. The precise circumstances, however, we will keep hazy.

The way I imagine it, Buffalo Bill and Billy the Kid think Duck could possibly have prevented Wyatt's death, but didn't do enough. And given Billy's self destructive spiral after, he may blame himself a little as well.

This is easier than ya think! The answer is a wizard killed him or maybe it was MORGANTHE or MALISTARE! If one of them is correct I want my 60,000 crowns and ya better reply and give them today cause I wanna buy the Lama mount and that I want to help charity but could ya have all the holiday items last to New Years Day.

Community Leader

What happened to Wyatt Chirp was that he went into an instanced dungeon and forgot to link to a life fountain. Duck Holiday was the captain that day, so Wyatt thought he'd gotten the link. Billy feels guilty for not reminding either of them.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Community Leader
Talkin The Plank on Dec 20, 2012 wrote:
What happened to Wyatt Chirp was that he went into an instanced dungeon and forgot to link to a life fountain. Duck Holiday was the captain that day, so Wyatt thought he'd gotten the link. Billy feels guilty for not reminding either of them.
Poor Billy! Wish he'd stop beating himself up over that, he was just a kid after all.

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Captain
May 02, 2009
Talkin The Plank on Dec 20, 2012 wrote:
Oh, that makes perfect sense!

Community Leader
Sierra Starsong on Dec 20, 2012 wrote:
Poor Billy! Wish he'd stop beating himself up over that, he was just a kid after all.
Another instance of when a "like" button would have been useful. I kept trying to think of other goat-based puns, but that was solid and I think I'll let it be.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Captain
May 13, 2011
obviously, he died as the puppet show just shows him disappearing and the others go away from the screen. i guess he died and since they didnt have a leader anymore, they split. you know, buffalo bill HATES duck holiday

Ensign
Feb 16, 2011
Bosun
Apr 26, 2009

They are so mean to duck. Good thing he came with me

Dead eye Luke, Level 50 (and so is duck)

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
coolster50 on Dec 19, 2012 wrote:
I was wondering, what did happen to Wyatt? I know he's no longer part of the Magnificent 7 (not to spoil any details) but how did he "leave". By the way Bufffalo Bill and Billy the Kid talked, it made it seem with Duck Holiday had something to do with it. But I would like clarification.
i know i am just some nobody fanboy, but i am writing an entire fan fiction book bout the seven's adventures and as of now working on that exact question. so if anyones interested, just give me a shout!

Ensign
Nov 12, 2012
I believe he died
but then again captain blood died once right?
And it was a pain putting him back in the ground :P

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
If you guys remember back to the peacemaker quest, that smith said he vowed to never make a another peacemaker ever since what happened to wyatt, now thats just interesting.

Ensign
Dec 12, 2008
Well corect me if i'm wrong but during the old chirp place instance buffalo bill was complaining about something and duck holiday said "you got a lot of nerve coming back after what you did to wyat". this makes me think that when in battle wyat accidentally fired a shot that chafed bills back and not knowing it was wyat bill shot over his back and killed wyat

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
captain cookies on Feb 21, 2013 wrote:
Well corect me if i'm wrong but during the old chirp place instance buffalo bill was complaining about something and duck holiday said "you got a lot of nerve coming back after what you did to wyat". this makes me think that when in battle wyat accidentally fired a shot that chafed bills back and not knowing it was wyat bill shot over his back and killed wyat
No didn't Billy say that?