Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mounts..can't use them???

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 01, 2009
I have a horse mount, and then I have purchased the falalalala lama....now it said it was locked originally which I figured was because I had the horse mount equipped - so I unequipped it..NOW I can't put on either????
So I'm guessing we can only have ONE mount in your inventory ?? That doesn't make sense because if you want a holiday one, and have another mount - I would imagine you could switch back and forth.

ANY help would be appreciated because now both my mounts don't work and I'm very unhappy by this.

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Not quite sure how many replies you got already, but if you are in an area where you are unable to be on a mount, the mount in your inventory will have a lock symbol over it.

But trust me, you can use it. You just have to be out of your dorm or out of an area where you can't use your mount.

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
There is no bug here my friend. If you are inside an area, (a dungeon shop etc,) you will not be able to equip any type of mount!

Ensign
Jan 01, 2009
I actually figured it out after I posted this (took me a while but I did) lol. Don't be in a ship when you are planning on figuring out your mounts *coughs* My bad!