Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mega Bundle Delivery

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 26, 2011
Hi I just bought the Mega Bundle for my son and his crowns have appeared but not the rest of the items. How do I claim these?

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
The Mega Bundle is for Wizard101, not for Pirate101. The crowns can be used for both accounts.

All the items can be redeemed on your Wizard account only.

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
Johnboy346 on Dec 8, 2012 wrote:
Hi I just bought the Mega Bundle for my son and his crowns have appeared but not the rest of the items. How do I claim these?
Look for the "gift box" on the screen in the game. Click on the gift box and it will open to show you a list of items that you have available.

Happy Holidays

Ensign
Aug 12, 2010
The mega and super bundles are only for Wizard 101 not Pirates! I made that mistake and tried making a post on it for all to get that information but they denied it! If you look in Wizard 101 you will have the rest of the items like I had too.

Administrator
johnllak on Dec 9, 2012 wrote:
The mega and super bundles are only for Wizard 101 not Pirates! I made that mistake and tried making a post on it for all to get that information but they denied it! If you look in Wizard 101 you will have the rest of the items like I had too.
I don't think it was denied: click. Perhaps it just got buried to page 2 quickly.

All current pre-paid cards can be found on our Prepaid Game Cards page.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Ensign
May 26, 2011
Well I hope I can get a refund as I logged into pirate 101website and selected shop and there it was. We don't play wizard 101.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Johnboy346: use the Orange Help Menu above to contact Support. They should be able to help you quicker with your problem.

Ensign
Dec 13, 2009
I gotta say, Those wiz101 bundles should really be either removed from the pirate101 shop, or significantly more clearly get marked as being wiz101 only. I was on the shop screen just a few moments ago, and the text describing the contents says nothing about the stuff being for wiz101.

In fact, the only place those bundles seem to indicate they are wiz101 bundles, is the not-overly-clear Wizard 101 written on the small images of the cards themselves. The writing does not overtly stick out, and unless you are paying really close attention to the small pictures (I certainly wasn't - it's a digital purchase, I don't even get the actual card, so I don't care what the pretty picture of it looks like. I was reading what the purchase actually includes), it's pretty easy to miss. And this is coming from someone using a 32" high def screen. I can only imagine how much less clear those images might be on a more typical 18-22" screen.

I know I'd be pretty unhappy if I bought one not realising it's for Wiz101 when it is posted on a pirate 101 shop page.

Administrator
Those bundles should be removed after this morning. Let me know if you see them pop up again.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*