Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Gear

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2010
Ok i have finished the game up to date. I have purchased the shark pack from game stop and i used it for myself when i was level 20 so funny thing is im still using my level 20 gear have not seen any gear better for level 50 swashbuckler... Anybody know of any gear in mooshu i can farm that would possibly have close stats to my level 20 shark pack gear currently my Shark pack gear for hat coat, and boots is 8 agility 8 will and 8 strength 15 armor class 15 resist and some pretty good accuracy. Beings that im a swashbuckler and use primarily the stabby weapons. I want gear with agility on it.. Most all of the good mooshu gear ive gotten is weak compared to even the lowest level crown gear.. Kingsisle are you planning on making better drop gear in the future. Ive spent a great deal of real life cash over the past 2 years on Kingisle games IE: wiz 101 and Pir 101 I really hope to see some better drop gear in the future. I understand you gotta make money and one way to do that is make the drop gear weak compared to crown gear but lets get realistic this game is not hard by any means so why not just give us the goods LOL. or at least make some uber gear from a few quests that are nice and hard so all classes can have an epic set of gear so to speak.. Just an idea i hope you incorporate into the expansion.. Thanks KI for 2 years of family fun.

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2010
Wow hard to belive no replies yet. I have my musketeer at level 47 now in mooshu and already he has obtained far more swashbuckler gear that i can use than i did with my swashbuckler. Funny how that works have to play a different class to get the gear you need or want LOL. Anyway have gotten 3 pieces of uber swashbuckler gear i put in shared bank and my 50 swashbuckler thanks my 47 musketeer for it. Guess you have to play through the game a few times with different classes in order to get good gear so good luck all hope that helps anybody in search of better gear for their pirate. Currently im playing a 25 witchdoctor who will soon enough be in mooshu i only hope he too gets as lucky as my musketeer, who knows maybe ill get musketeer gear i need on him har har !!