Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Armor for Musketeers???

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 11, 2010
Hey, so I am a musketeer and I am in Monquista. I have done many quests there and I am upset that i continue to get armor-like outfits. I CANT WEAR ANY OF THEM? Being a musketeer, i would be using a lot of gunpowder so i think that armor would also be important for me. I am a pretty low level player so i dont know if there is armor that i can wear later on in other worlds. Thanks. Feedback?

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
If a particular class does not have Armor as a talent, then you will be able to train Armor from a class of pirate that does have it.

It's good to keep some of that armor gear until you can get (train) the Armor talent. It's worth it!

Ensign
Jun 11, 2010
BrynnerOfReign on Nov 27, 2012 wrote:
If a particular class does not have Armor as a talent, then you will be able to train Armor from a class of pirate that does have it.

It's good to keep some of that armor gear until you can get (train) the Armor talent. It's worth it!
That's what i did for light armor, but you cannot train Heavy Armor. Sorry for not specifically saying Heavy Armor. My bad.

Community Leader
Sorry Trojan, only Buccaneers and Privateers can get the Heavy Armor talent. The others get Light Armor at most, either from their own trainer or with a Practice Point.

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio