Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wizard101 Saltwater Swamp... what the?????

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
There is a ship in Wizard101 Saltwater Swamp that everyone goes inside of, and yet we can't go inside our own or other ships in Pirate101??? Salwater Swamp in Wizard101 has us fighting conquistodore monkies, large parets, and flying snakes... hmmm, in a dinosaur world???, guess dinosaurs had feathered wings. In any case there is no reason I can see why we shouldn't be able to go inside our own ships in Pirate101, if we can go inside them in Wizard101 why can't we in Pirate101????

Ensign
May 17, 2011
seasnake on Nov 13, 2012 wrote:
There is a ship in Wizard101 Saltwater Swamp that everyone goes inside of, and yet we can't go inside our own or other ships in Pirate101??? Salwater Swamp in Wizard101 has us fighting conquistodore monkies, large parets, and flying snakes... hmmm, in a dinosaur world???, guess dinosaurs had feathered wings. In any case there is no reason I can see why we shouldn't be able to go inside our own ships in Pirate101, if we can go inside them in Wizard101 why can't we in Pirate101????
especialy since ships are GIGANTIC part of pirate101 while they seem to be only a mysterious hint of another realm in wizard101. Even notice how wizard101 is hinted at in pirate101 often, but pirate101 seems very far away in wizard101?

-Dark Amber
So yeah, I got a bit off topic there, but I felt that it should be pointed out.

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
laulenak on Nov 15, 2012 wrote:
especialy since ships are GIGANTIC part of pirate101 while they seem to be only a mysterious hint of another realm in wizard101. Even notice how wizard101 is hinted at in pirate101 often, but pirate101 seems very far away in wizard101?

-Dark Amber
I find the new Wizard101 world with all the awesome plants and trees and parots and the like to look more piraty than anywhere I've been in Pirate101.

Ensign
Oct 01, 2010
laulenak on Nov 15, 2012 wrote:

-Dark Amber
I recall from questing in The Gold Mines in the Tradewinds Skyway, we saw a hint in Pirate101 about the new world of Azteca in Wizard101. So maybe not only is Wizard101 hinting stuff into Pirate101, but it's most likely working vis versa too.

See ye all in the Spiral and Skyways:
Pirate101: Humble Jack Jackson, lvl 12 Buccaneer
Wizard101: Paul Legenddreamer, lvl 79 death
Jack Legneddreamer, lvl 53 balance
Aedan Legenddreamer, lvl 37 fire

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
maybe the ship thing is a hint to azteca in pirate101

Bosun
May 06, 2009
So have you ever thought that maybe the fact that we can go into a ship's hold in Saltmeadow Swamp of Wizard101 is a hint that in some update we will be able to go under our ships some day (but i'm still wondering what in the world are going to do if we go down there? Look at cargo? Just saying.)? Also in Wizard101 that was an instance to go fight a boss. That's not an actual ship they own as you already know. So where else are we going to go fight a Monquistador Monkey who crash landed ship? Also the Wizard101 team and the Pirate101 team work completely seperately. While they might hint each other, they mostly do their own things so the Wizard101 team designing to make one ship have hold to enter. Pirate101 just hasn't got there yet (if they are at all). But, honestly, could you please tell me what we'd do down there? I really don't mine just going to a Tavern if it's just another place to go promote companions.

P.S. Azteca is not a Dinosaur world. Azteca has the theme of the Aztecs and the Mayans (maybe the Toltecs and Incas but I'm not sure). While the inhabitants are primarily Aztecosaurs (Dinosaurs), they could've been anything. Cats. Dogs. Flamingos. Chincilas. You get the picture right? The flying Snakes (Quetzals) are based off of Quetzalcoatl, the Aztec god who was depicted as a feathered serpent. And yes some dinosaurs were actually feathered just has the Therizinosaur and the early Velociraptors. And you do know that the other two inhabitants of Azteca were the Avions (Parrots and Toucans) and the Jaguars, right? We're not all gonna walk the dinosaur. Some of us just have those moves like jaguar. Or are very aggrivated Avions (lol).

See you in the Spiral!

Cunning Finnigan Sharp
Level 18 Swashbuckler