Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Chicken Glitch?!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 04, 2012
This is about the third time this has happened. No matter if its a quest or you just run into a gang of chickens, after doing all this fighting it it says I have to do it again. The quest is called doing things right and I'm trying to proceed but its saying I'll have to start all over. even after fighting all those chickens! The same thing happened to my friend last night and we had to do the same quest I'm doing now twice last night. I tried refreshing and I'm afraid to leave the island place I'm at called hidden valley ranch cause I might have to start all over!. what should I do? Right now it's telling me to talk to seven storms in elder bluff but ever time I try to follow the yellow arrow to my destination it says I'll have to start all over if I leave hidden valley ranch.

-Amy Burton

Administrator
You should be fine to leave the Hidden Valley Ranch instance if your quest arrow is telling you to go talk to Seven Storms. Talking to Seven Storms will finish that quest. Let me know how it goes!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*