Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New update making gameplay even harder

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
I am under the impression that with the new update if another player joins the fight they start on the enemy side, this doesn't always happen. I also thought that only one new enemy would appear on the board, this never seems to happen, I am working through the gold mine and tradewinds skyway, and while it does seem that only the player joins, and none of his companions, there still seems to be three to four more enemies that show up, making it a real strain on the first player and his/her companions, who almost always die. this seems a lot worse than when other players joined with their companions. If I am mistaken and this is the way it is supposed to be then it will make it especially hard for everyone, but if I am right, I thought you guys should know so you can fix soon XD.