Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bunch'a Ideas

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 31, 2011
Warning Prepare for a mass overload of ideas
Caution Wet Floor

These ideas are mixed, so prepare for many.
This first batch will have Prepaid Cards and In Game Card Packs

Card Packs-
Samoorai Booster Pack: A Buccaneer, Mooshu, and Swashbuckler themed card pack
Waponi Collector's Pack- A Waponi, Witchdoctor, Musketeer, and Privateer themed pack.
Skull's Hoard Pack- Skull Island Themed pack

Prepaid Cards-
$20/10 Catfish Card:
This card should come with a Catfish (a pet that has a cat and a fish's features) pet, and 5000/10,000 Crowns. The design should have ships, a Storm Lord ready to attack, cannons firing, and the Catfish in a star thing saying 'Free Pet!'
Sky High $39 Bundle:
Winged Attire
Phoenix Ship (Bonus Figurehead!)
Phoenix Hatchling Pet
Phoenix-Beak Sword
1 Month or 5000 Crowns
Sky High Bundle's physical card should have a ship with a phoenix flying near in the sky, and some clouds (of course), and the list of things that come with the bundle.

Aaaand now, an extra idea.... for.... a new '101' game.

Fantasy101!
This game would have fantasy things, like swords with many blades, Sparklocks with many parts and ammo, and much much more! It would be Fantasy Themed, like with dragons and unicorns and such.

This thread will be available for other people to post ideas. I'll be bringing new idea posts to the thread. There will soon be a similar thread on W101's Message Boards.

So put on your thinking cap and think up some ideas!

Ensign
Jul 31, 2011
Next Batch deals w/Attacks for specific schools.
- Ra's Strike
1. Your Pirate walks up to enemy with a bright aura around him/her.
2. Hit enemy with weapon (aura gets bigger)
3. flip, and then hit enemy with legs
4. Many strikes with weapon and a summoned knife *
5. flip back to where ye were
*(with heavy weapon, you hit once with heavy weapon, then hit with summoned knife, then flip and smash enemy with heavy weapon and go to #5)

- Eye of Horus
1. Pirate walks to enemy with Horus's eye shining above him/her.
2. A Big and awesome Aura engulfs your Pirate.
3. Punch, then kick while doing a flip
4. Combo Strike w/ weapon
5. Walk back to your spot.

- Bane of Isis
1. Walk to friend (weapon gets a greenish aura)
2. weapon touch friend
3. heals friend (can also resurrect)
4. walk back to spot

- Set's Fury
1. Big ol' Aura
2. random blasts hit enemies for 10 seconds
3 Shoot your gun many times at the main target. (about 15 times)
4. Return back to normal Musketeer Pirate

- Anubis's Soul
1. Dark Aura engulfs your Witchdoctor Pirate.
2. Anubis's symbol shines in front of Pirate (facing the enemy)
3. Summon Anubis sword, and hit enemy many times
4. Flip while hit enemy with sword
5. Land and release an awesome black beam
6. Teleport back to your old spot
Awesome, right? Ye be waitin for the next batch, coming soon (or is it?)

Ensign
Jul 31, 2011
Another New Attack!
The Five Elements (from the weapon Sword of The Five Elements)
1. Slash sword many times to create a star
2. Aura flashes to go to first attack
Fire Attack
1. Does that slash move like kobe yojimbo (the one that he slashes from upward and slashes down)
Ice
1. Spin sword around to create ice
2. Slash enemy and makes enemy immobilized
Lightning
1. Slash up and jump
2. spin
3. slash
4. flip
Wind
1. Spin sword around to create wind
2. Slash down to create a massive force of wind
Earth
1. Throw rock
2. Kick
3. Slash down to create fissure
4. Fissure opens up to damage enemies
(the pirate class signs are just for fun :-)
Next New '101' game idea!
Astronomy101
This game is filled with fun things about the worlds above the Spiral, the Universe of Galaciea! The point of the game is of finding historical things on planets, like weirdish dinosaur like mounts, creating rovers to investigate information, creating homes to help survive, etc! Sounds like a cool game idea, huh? Cya around, me mateys, and be ready for the next batch of ideas!

Ensign
Jul 31, 2011
Another attack idea! It could be a critical attack for Musketeers (with the shadowy background!)
But I might need to submit a new Companion idea for this too! :)
New Companion Idea:
Wolf Warrior (not the Grizzleheim people, another kind, maybe a Darkmoor one?)- this companion should be a wolf with blackish features. It would look very, very ferocious. It would be holding a bow and an arrow set. It's eyes could glow with a furious shade of red. The bow and arrows would be a fiery red color.
Now for description on the critical attack! Note: Bow is not a crossbow, it is a regular bow
I nickname it: Satan's Barrage- Wolf shoots a bunch of arrows. He gets a bigger one and spins it. The arrow makes a gleaming red aura. It zooms in to the wolf when he shoots the red one. Then, he pulls out... a gigantic machete???? He puts it in his arrow slot. The sword gleams with a demonic aura. He shoots. The action is in slow motion. A streak of the demonic aura crashes into the enemy as the slow motion ceases. The wolf returns to normal standing position.
Wolf can have other critical attacks too, but that one is could be the best one.

Don't forget, you can post your own ideas on here! Anyone can post. This thread is for people to post ideas, and where I bring in other great ideas as well. Come on down, mateys! I love a great idea, or even better- milions! So what are you waiting for? Come on down! Anyone is allowed!

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
suncaster72 on Nov 19, 2012 wrote:
Another attack idea! It could be a critical attack for Musketeers (with the shadowy background!)
But I might need to submit a new Companion idea for this too! :)
New Companion Idea:
Wolf Warrior (not the Grizzleheim people, another kind, maybe a Darkmoor one?)- this companion should be a wolf with blackish features. It would look very, very ferocious. It would be holding a bow and an arrow set. It's eyes could glow with a furious shade of red. The bow and arrows would be a fiery red color.
Now for description on the critical attack! Note: Bow is not a crossbow, it is a regular bow
I nickname it: Satan's Barrage- Wolf shoots a bunch of arrows. He gets a bigger one and spins it. The arrow makes a gleaming red aura. It zooms in to the wolf when he shoots the red one. Then, he pulls out... a gigantic machete???? He puts it in his arrow slot. The sword gleams with a demonic aura. He shoots. The action is in slow motion. A streak of the demonic aura crashes into the enemy as the slow motion ceases. The wolf returns to normal standing position.
Wolf can have other critical attacks too, but that one is could be the best one.

Don't forget, you can post your own ideas on here! Anyone can post. This thread is for people to post ideas, and where I bring in other great ideas as well. Come on down, mateys! I love a great idea, or even better- milions! So what are you waiting for? Come on down! Anyone is allowed!
I wouldn't like that critical strike for my Musketeer cause it sounds a bit scary and also the companions name won't do. Look up more pics for Darkmoor and it's a world home of Vamadia so make it like the Lord of Walkers of the Dead. It's a skeleton with a crossbow. He fires and the arrow hit''s an enemy to the knee and it shines with lightning and the lightning goes off the arrow arches toward the enemy for the first attack and the arrow cause's the second damage and is poisioned for 5 rounds. Dovahkiin shows up. Fus, FUS RO DAH! Dovahkiin! Sounds like a great companion now and plus it's the best one now!
Dovahkiin, I mean Jacob Freeman lvl 20 trying to get past the Baditoads quest trying to the fourth one but can't.

Ensign
Jul 31, 2011
Sniper Rose on Nov 20, 2012 wrote:
I wouldn't like that critical strike for my Musketeer cause it sounds a bit scary and also the companions name won't do. Look up more pics for Darkmoor and it's a world home of Vamadia so make it like the Lord of Walkers of the Dead. It's a skeleton with a crossbow. He fires and the arrow hit''s an enemy to the knee and it shines with lightning and the lightning goes off the arrow arches toward the enemy for the first attack and the arrow cause's the second damage and is poisioned for 5 rounds. Dovahkiin shows up. Fus, FUS RO DAH! Dovahkiin! Sounds like a great companion now and plus it's the best one now!
Dovahkiin, I mean Jacob Freeman lvl 20 trying to get past the Baditoads quest trying to the fourth one but can't.
Thanks, jake344!
Don't forget that anyone can post ideas!

Ensign
Jul 31, 2011
The Wolf Warrior can be called Yki Hoouman Zhaje, who is a Musketeer and does all those attacks i mentioned on the Satan's Barrage critical strike. It's not gonna be an idea of attack thats called that, it's what I nicknamed the critical strike of the person. The wolf wouldn't be like dark fur, it would be skeletal with patches of dark fur and meat inside of it. The teeth will be onyx and the fangs platinum. It would wear a cap that has souls in it that once belonged to the creat soul catcher, Ghost Buster.
Oh yah, Yki Hoouman Zhaje and the Skeletal Crossbowman (or what you called it, jake344) could be separate companions in the darkmoor storyline. Yki for Buccs and jake344's idea for Musketeers. We need companions that Swash, Priv, Witch can get.

Ensign
Jul 31, 2011
OK, I haven't posted any ideas for quite a while. I've got a fresh batch ready to go.
I've got some new ideas for future companion promotions! If players and companions level up more, why no extra promotions for the companions?!
Let's start off with the companions you get from the game.
Kobe Yojimbo Bull Samoorai Lord ---> Kobion Bull Samoorai God:
The next quest for Kobe is 'A God's True Soul' (Questlines will be in next post(s) )
When Kobe gets to his next promotion, he get's these Epics:
Khon-Doh Combo- (Attack)
-75% to Strength, Agility, Will, and Damage
Critical Strike Rank 4-
This new critical is a new critical, that Kobe never had. In this critical, Kobe gets his sword, slashes, spins it across his back, slashes, jumps and slashes, spins it around many times in midair, and brings it down.
First Strike *Pro- (Buff)
100% Chance of Critical when using First Strike
God's Might- (Attacks enemy after buff and does 100- 300 damage in the attack)
Increased Criticals + Increased Strength (100%) for 20 turns.

New epics can be chosen in the list of "New Epics"!
Witch Hunter
Flanking
Vengeance Strike
Swashbuckler's Strike Rank 2/3 (Depending on whether Samoorai gets a Rank 2 when he barely promotes into Lord)

Graphical Changes: Scarf has Chinese symbol for 'God', Sword is bigger and has Chinese symbols for 'Beginning, Middle, and End', uses a knife , grows spiked awesome hair, and horns get bigger.

Alright! The next one is...
Subodai Horse Khan ---> Subodai Horse Knight
Quest- A Knight's Rose
Epics (Immediate): Knight's Fury- Immediate Kill to one enemy (has 50% chance of doing this to a boss)
Knight's Blessing- Increased Strength (200%) & does a special attack.
Critical Strike Rank 4- Spins sword, slash, curve, slash, slashes up, spins, and finishes it off with an epic stab.
Special Attack (for Knight's Blessing)- Brings out a spear and hits enemy 3 times with it.

TBC

Ensign
Jul 31, 2011
OK, never mind the promotion stuff (IDK why just too lazy to post ideas for those).
I will post ideas for new attacks (for Pirate) and the explanation of the attack(s). These are all coming soon so stay tuned.