Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Commonly Requested Additions to Pirate101

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 23, 2011
Maybe we could turn old ships into houses? Like as a separate house, not a decoration? Just a thought.

Ensign
Sep 16, 2009
I don't know if this has already been mentioned, but I'd love to be able to buy stormgates for our houses (not dorms) FOR GOLD. You could place them in the sky around your home.

Petty Officer
Sep 23, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Oct 30, 2012 wrote:
Hello,

Since we seem to be repeating ourselves, I'm starting this thread to keep track of commonly requested features for Pirate101 and linking to the major threads that discuss these topics. This list does not guarantee any of these systems or features will be implemented into the game. The only purpose of this thread is to help organize these requests into one master thread:

Updated
PvP (**Added Practice PvP 11 December 2012-- More to come!)
More housing capacity (**Increased housing capacity to 200 indoors and outdoors! -- Housing Elixirs!)
Holiday Content (**Yuletide items added to the Crown Shop! -- ** Springtime Pets -- **Birth-o-ween -- More to come!)
Add Furniture as Loot Drops (**Furniture added as drops throughout the game!)
Card Packs (**Tribal Crew Pack added 1/17/2013)
Pet Store (**Pets for Gold were added to the Crown Shop 2/28/2013)
Better Companion Management (**Benching system implemented 2/28/2013)
Better Power Management (**Power Management system added 2/28/2013)
Better hat for Ratbeard's final promotion (**Better hat added 2/28/2013)
Clothing Stitching (**Eloise Merryweather arrived in The Spiral on 3/27/2013)
Bazaar/Auction House (**Bazaar added 5/23/2013)
Add Mounts for Gold (**Don Ready appeared 5/23/2013)
More Female Companions (**Gracie Conrad, Zeena (Eagle Archer), and Serpent Augur added 5/23/2013 -- **Lady Centaur Companion in Empire Bundle -- more to come!)
Class Specific Housing (**Class Houses added 7/18/2013)
Gifting through Crown Shop (**Gifting added 7/18/2013)
Add Smashy and Stabby weapons to the Crown Shop (**New in the Crown Shop 5/12/2014)
Preview House Button (**New button in the Crown Shop 5/12/2014)
Allow pets and mounts to roam free in houses (**Let your pets be free -- 5/12/2014)
Totem Stitching (**New Accessory Slot that is stitchable 5/12/2014)
Flag/Companion Dyeing (Added to vendor in the Bazaar Sept. 2014 Update)
Captain's Quarters on Ship (Added Dec. 2014 Update)
~~
Commonly Requested
Add mannequins to housing
Ship PvP
Music player
(This is a work in progress -- thanks!)
add being able to fit all companions in tavern

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Oct 30, 2012 wrote:
Hello,

Since we seem to be repeating ourselves, I'm starting this thread to keep track of commonly requested features for Pirate101 and linking to the major threads that discuss these topics. This list does not guarantee any of these systems or features will be implemented into the game. The only purpose of this thread is to help organize these requests into one master thread:

Updated
PvP (**Added Practice PvP 11 December 2012-- More to come!)
More housing capacity (**Increased housing capacity to 200 indoors and outdoors! -- Housing Elixirs!)
Holiday Content (**Yuletide items added to the Crown Shop! -- ** Springtime Pets -- **Birth-o-ween -- More to come!)
Add Furniture as Loot Drops (**Furniture added as drops throughout the game!)
Card Packs (**Tribal Crew Pack added 1/17/2013)
Pet Store (**Pets for Gold were added to the Crown Shop 2/28/2013)
Better Companion Management (**Benching system implemented 2/28/2013)
Better Power Management (**Power Management system added 2/28/2013)
Better hat for Ratbeard's final promotion (**Better hat added 2/28/2013)
Clothing Stitching (**Eloise Merryweather arrived in The Spiral on 3/27/2013)
Bazaar/Auction House (**Bazaar added 5/23/2013)
Add Mounts for Gold (**Don Ready appeared 5/23/2013)
More Female Companions (**Gracie Conrad, Zeena (Eagle Archer), and Serpent Augur added 5/23/2013 -- **Lady Centaur Companion in Empire Bundle -- more to come!)
Class Specific Housing (**Class Houses added 7/18/2013)
Gifting through Crown Shop (**Gifting added 7/18/2013)
Add Smashy and Stabby weapons to the Crown Shop (**New in the Crown Shop 5/12/2014)
Preview House Button (**New button in the Crown Shop 5/12/2014)
Allow pets and mounts to roam free in houses (**Let your pets be free -- 5/12/2014)
Totem Stitching (**New Accessory Slot that is stitchable 5/12/2014)
Flag/Companion Dyeing (Added to vendor in the Bazaar Sept. 2014 Update)
Captain's Quarters on Ship (Added Dec. 2014 Update)
~~
Commonly Requested
Add mannequins to housing
Ship PvP
Music player
(This is a work in progress -- thanks!)
Mr. one-eyed jack, you forgot to put gardening and crafting. :(

Ensign
May 02, 2010
I am really excited I really hope you guys add crafting to the game. Also when you add stitching I was wondering if there would be a way to transfer one card from one piece and add it to another piece(with no card.

Petty Officer
Jun 05, 2011
WHAT THEY REALLY NEED are houses, normal houses, a house shop in each world with a pet store too. Jack can you make these changes quick

Ensign
Dec 19, 2012
hey how about a kan po goat matster

eager morgrim rakes level 17

Ensign
Nov 12, 2012
I would love the mount and pets roaming free in your house, also I would like your companions to chill around the house too. IT would be extremely amazing if you could place them and talk to them to change their gear and stuff so they can be tougher. I wouldn't care if the gear would show up or not I would just like to give my companions items that give them certain skills.

Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
1. Crown Companions.
Make the price higher according to level. A lvl 50 should cost more due to the free upgrades than a lvl 10.
I stopped buying them for that reason and will wait until I'm higher level.

2. Companion management.
Give me 2 slots at 100%, not just the first Mate. That would still leave room for random joins but make it easier to fight certain mobs.
There are a lots of posts on this and I know KI is working on it, but I think this would be an easy fix.

3. Nautical levels.
Let me get nautical levels by the ship I use, not the area. If I go back to Skull Island with my Bison I only get 1 nautical point when I defeat a ship. If I switch to my Raft, I still only get 1 point. It should be more since my raft is low level.
This would also make all my other ships not so useless.

4. Epic Companions.
When I win a Epic companion from the pack, place it in my gift box so I can choose what Pirate to use him/her on. That would be like the Companions from the game cards.
My highest level Pirate has 2 Epic Companions now and I really don't want any more for him due to the random companion draws we have now.

5. Card Packs.
Absolutely love them, keep them coming. Perhaps a ship improvement pack in the future, again as to not to make the older ships so useless.

Thanks for your time, let me know what you think.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
I cannot wait till we can go inside our ships!!!

I hope we can place items in it because on top of our ship is very roomy. Maybe it could be like housing???

Ensign
Jun 13, 2009
A Mythspent Youth on Nov 1, 2012 wrote:
Ooo! I like this! May I also add...

• The ability to place pets, mounts, extra ships and even companions in one's house.
  • The ability to purchase "Epic Points" (points that would allow acquisition of additional epic abilities) for your companions.
  • More teleportation. As beautiful as some of the in-game vistas are, (and they really are) the higher level you get the more tedious travel between maps and worlds becomes. For the love of Pete, please give us a way to shortcut some of that travel.
  • The ability to use menus while traveling. Opening my quest log during the loooong journey between worlds should NOT send me careening out of the wind lane and into dangerous territory.
  • Let us share crown-purchased ships/parts between characters within an account! Why is this not allowed already?

And, on a final note, I just want to say how much a LOVE the look and movement/animations of the Armada. Beautifully, brilliantly done.
"Let us share crown-purchased ships/parts between characters within an account! Why is this not allowed already?"

You do know why we can't share these things....
Because if we were allowed to, we'd spend less real money on crowns to buy gold to get them.

Ensign
Jun 13, 2009
theprivateers on Jan 15, 2013 wrote:
Mr. one-eyed jack, you forgot to put gardening and crafting. :(
No. Please DO NOT add gardening.

It's not very piratey.

Ensign
Sep 16, 2010
Eccentric Esme on Feb 4, 2013 wrote:
No. Please DO NOT add gardening.

It's not very piratey.
Well, no... pirates most certainly had plants on their ships for medicines and cooking. In fact, pirates exotic plants were the mainstay of medicines.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Zabalah on Feb 4, 2013 wrote:
Well, no... pirates most certainly had plants on their ships for medicines and cooking. In fact, pirates exotic plants were the mainstay of medicines.
How about instead of gardening, we do FISHING? Fish would carry rare items, you could get trophies, plaque prized fish, etc. You could buy upgraded tanks for better rare fishing percentages. You could also buy better rods for better fishing percentages.

Ensign
Aug 18, 2011
Ruthless Anthony on Feb 6, 2013 wrote:
How about instead of gardening, we do FISHING? Fish would carry rare items, you could get trophies, plaque prized fish, etc. You could buy upgraded tanks for better rare fishing percentages. You could also buy better rods for better fishing percentages.
I like this idea!

No gardening..

KI, if you want to add anything put in fishing.. 'cause we could possibly be able to plaque prized fish.. like the Hydra heads and the batacuda in the Buccaneer's Den. :)

Ensign
May 01, 2012
OK, I know I spend WAY too much at the crown shop (what can I say, I like having any edge on quests that I can get!). But I really, really wish I could pass my ships from one pirate on my account to another! Once you've moved up, you don't need it anymore. And I find that I'm not as annoyed with having to get new ships at higher levels as I am buying the SAME ship again for another pirate! Especially since it's not being used anymore.

I wish I could get rid of some of my lower level pirate crew, though it's not as bad now that you can get treasure through the card pack, and that makes it easier to buy training points. Still, my level 50 pirate has too many crew-members. And yes, it would be nice if more were female. But only if they were actual characters (like Mustang Sally or Bonnie Anne) and had a reason to be girls.

As for Gifting, only if it's outside the game. Honestly, in Wizard 101 I didn't want to meet anyone or join any quests because I got tired of strangers asking me to gift them. I don't like being abandoned in a fight with twice as many villains because I wouldn't agree to buy someone something (especially when I didn't invite them into the fight in the first place).

Ensign
Jun 08, 2009
I would love to see more in game events. I do not mean go on facebook and attend some event where the same people win each time. Both wizard and Pirate101 needs events in the game to hook members. As an example thieves, rebels, and other things.

Explanation:
we have 5 pirate classes and these types of pirates must have come from somewhere. lets say there are 5 pirate islands. say Island X (buccaneer) is being attacked by thieves and they want to take a valuable scroll or something from that island. we could get a message at the top of the screen saying go save that class. the rest i leave up to KI imagination.

there should be a schedule with events each hour so when we beat the bosses in the event, we should have a chance at a mount, pet, robes, crown item etc. something we would really want. consider this, we pay to play this game while there are free to play games with this already. consider it please ......

we also need a less irritating pet system than that in wizard101. we should be able to both enhance and evolve pets.

a quest log is needed to help us find what we can do at our level. free to play games have this, why not us? we also need a follow option. what this implies is that if i have a friend 50+ that wants to help me lvl nautical at a specific place, he or she should just click follow or team follow and my ship should auto follow theirs. same for on island battles. if i ask my friend for assist and it is a boss they did a long time ago, I could team follow them there. in other words i guide them there easily instead of waiting and porting. this helps when you ask strangers you do not want as friends for help.

Ensign
Feb 01, 2013
just a simple request..
i would really like to be able to ssee where my group is at when i open the map.. sometimes its hard to stay right next to someone while doing quests and what not. also, why are some ability names filtered out of the chat? double tap..?

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
High level Pirates do have a big tendency to get bored because there are currently no optional high level dungeons to tackle. I ask of you to add in some high level dungeons that will keep them occupied while you work on the higher level content. Give them something that will meet their level of challenge. Be sure to add in much hefty rewards like a new powerful Companion or two to recruit, a more powerful weapon, and plenty of more powerful gear.

Oh, and don't forget, Dungeon Checkpoints. I would really LOVE to see Dungeon Checkpoints added to the game! It would be very amazing to save our progress in the midst of a Dungeon for longer than 30 minutes once we pass through them.

Ensign
Aug 28, 2010
I think it would be cool if there was a bank where you could share items through family accounts. Also it would be nice for there to be a Pirate101 version of grb gardian where you could get prizes, pet training, and companion training. Another idea I had was a P101 version of wizardblox for the app stores where you could get P101 prizes. I wish there would be ranked pvp battles. Also it would make the game 100 times betterif you could buy gear for your companions

-StevenIronside

Ensign
Jul 26, 2009
As for an equivalent for Gardening...how about Alchemy? This could serve as the Pirate101 equivalent to Wizard101's gardening. I, myself, don't want gardening in Pirate101 since we have it in Wizard101. Alchemy would still function the same way but with a different function...Transmuting as oppose to gardening. Sounds similar to crafting but it can be made different.

- Brave Sam Laveer, Lv 50 Privateer

Petty Officer
Feb 10, 2011
Could we please get a Pirate Galleon that is competitive in every world, not just Skull Island.

This is a Pirate game, we should have access to a competitive Pirate ship in every area of a Pirate Game.

Or, let us level our ships along with our Pirates so that whatever ship you have is the same as your Nautical level and the gear equipped matches.

Ensign
Aug 28, 2010
MasterEdward101 on Nov 1, 2012 wrote:
Agrees 100% with Mrs. Moonshade :)
I think there should be crown shop gifting and an option where you could gift pets,clothing,ect. to four friends.

Ensign
Aug 28, 2010
It is fun to teleport to your friends in dungeons that you haven't unlocked yet but it is useless if you don't get your hard earned exp.I think that dungeons should give you exp during the dungeon like in W101.

Ensign
Sep 14, 2011
Peabotz on Oct 31, 2012 wrote:
Nice, but I would like to add to the requests.

How about taking our old ships and being able to
dock them outside our houses.

I know most players, when they upgrade to another ship,
sell the old ships off.

This is for those of us, whom like to keep the old ships,
as we level up.
i actually believe you can have your ship docked outside your house (a big one not the bunkhouses)