Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A map. Not the one from KI, the map for P101

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
I have noticed that I do not have a map. Every time I pull up the map, all I get is blank. Does Pirate101 not have a map of it's skyways by default? Or do the pieces of the map eventually compose the map of the skyways you travel?

It has occurred to me that I never ever had a map I could reference to. If it were not for that quest pointer, I'd have been hillariously lost and finding locations by trial and error.

So, I need to know. :P Is there a map? **scratches head.

Administrator
It could be that your map is still loading? You should be seeing maps for all areas!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jun 18, 2009
I usually get something on the maps, but not much that is useful. How about the shops, tavers, schools showing up. Quest targets would be nice too!

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Hehe, the map has been found.

I have always been clicking the "My maps" button on the drop down menu on the top of my screen.

I have learned by now that the map is actually at the bottom left hand corner of the screen, next to the house button. Took me a while, but I finally found it.

Thank you, One Eyed Jack.

Administrator
Shiningfantasia on Oct 27, 2012 wrote:
Hehe, the map has been found.

I have always been clicking the "My maps" button on the drop down menu on the top of my screen.

I have learned by now that the map is actually at the bottom left hand corner of the screen, next to the house button. Took me a while, but I finally found it.

Thank you, One Eyed Jack.
Good good! Glad the mystery was solved.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*