Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ships!!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 24, 2010
Hey, KI I had a suggestion that I would love to see done in future updates! I think it would be really neat if you allowed players to go inside their ships. The inside could be customized to be showed off to friends and it could maybe also act as a portable tavern for when a crew member wants to be promoted. Would make it really convenient. Maybe players who visit could even see your crew in its entirety when they go inside.

Of course the inside should only be accessible at a dock/anchored in the skyway. It be a really neat element to the game don't you think?

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
Noble Wolf on Oct 20, 2012 wrote:
Hey, KI I had a suggestion that I would love to see done in future updates! I think it would be really neat if you allowed players to go inside their ships. The inside could be customized to be showed off to friends and it could maybe also act as a portable tavern for when a crew member wants to be promoted. Would make it really convenient. Maybe players who visit could even see your crew in its entirety when they go inside.

Of course the inside should only be accessible at a dock/anchored in the skyway. It be a really neat element to the game don't you think?
This is a topic that has gone around the message boards before. KI has indicated that they will be implementing this some time in the future.

Ensign
Jul 19, 2010
i think that would be awesome! then you could use your ship as your house :)

Community Leader

Avast me hearty!

This has been suggested before, and was well received by the developers. We be thinking they will be trying to give us something like this in a future release. Of course time will tell, but us pirates be somewhat stuck in time... arrrr! ;)

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2009

KI is already working on this feature. It is called Captain's Quarters.