Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

2 More things

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 26, 2012
1) My map has never worked, since the day I started October 9th, my ma[ has never loaded the zone i am in i have tried logging off and everything
2) In ship combat how come the enimies can attack me two on one but i cant get a friend and attack them two on one thanks for any help

~Fearless John Bowman Buccaneer~

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
1. My map has worked since day 1 (Oct. 8). If yours isn't working correctly, I'd first try uninstalling Pirate 101 using the Control Panel, restarting my computer, downloading a NEW copy of Pirate101, and installing that version (don't use the one you previously installed from). If that doesn't work, contact support using the Help menu above (the orange question mark).

Ensign
Feb 26, 2012
I uninstaled the beta when i started on the 9th and then on the fifteenth i uninstalled and reinstalled to be safe and still i will try again though just to be safe

~Fearless John Bowman Buccaneer~