Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who is your Favorite Companion?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 18, 2013
My personal favorite companion is Baar. When I got him on my max level buck account he just destroyed everything in his path. His 3 unique attacks are also very helpful vs opposing bucks and bucklers.

Ensign
Feb 04, 2016
My favorite is Dan Drake!
I do love duck companions and he is green like a Mallard.
I hope he gets a promotion someday!

Ensign
Mar 10, 2013
Ensign
Nov 07, 2010
It's 100% gotta be Fan! She is super strong and also adorable.

Ensign
Sep 25, 2016
Definitely Bonnie Anne! I love her design and personality! She also reminds me of Fox McCloud from Star Fox.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Anna Dusk on May 25, 2018 wrote:
Definitely Bonnie Anne! I love her design and personality! She also reminds me of Fox McCloud from Star Fox.
Hmm, I haven't heard of that. Is Star Fox a movie, or a TV show, or?

Ensign
Jan 27, 2017
My favorite companion is my mouse spirit of giving, Rumpled thatch :) She criticals a lot for me and i always wanted a mouse fencer companion besides sarah. So hyped for the spirits being fixed :) (whenever that is)

Skinny Octavio Finch Level 70

Ensign
Apr 27, 2012
My main character I play with is a swashbuckler, so my favorite companions are all swashbucklers. My top favorites are Froggo Villa a salamander backstabber, Shiruku Neko a cat ninja, and Howlin' Harvey Nelson a toreador maestro. They all just hold their own pretty well in battle because they're really dodge-y, and they crit often.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Helpful Aurora Par... on May 28, 2018 wrote:
Hmm, I haven't heard of that. Is Star Fox a movie, or a TV show, or?
Neither, its a video game.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
kingme655 on Jun 3, 2018 wrote:
Neither, its a video game.
Ah!

To Kaylisfriend: Same with the all-Swashbuckler team, haha! My team consists of Sarah Steele, Fan Flanders and Contessa Argento.

Swashbucklers Unite!

Ensign
Jan 27, 2018
Stormy Jeffery Pac... on Apr 11, 2018 wrote:
My personal favorite companion is Baar. When I got him on my max level buck account he just destroyed everything in his path. His 3 unique attacks are also very helpful vs opposing bucks and bucklers.
I have seen bar but I don’t have him, from the looks of it, he’s very good. For my buck my favorite are

Peter quint: his nonstop critical and relentless make him super OP.

Bagha Khan: his first strikes are op and if you give him Bladestorm 2, when he critical he is very good.

Temujin: basically the same thing as peter quint. He can take lots of hits and still be fine.

Ensign
Aug 02, 2010
my most favorite companion is ridolfo capoferro because he is an awesome unicorn

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
sevail on Jul 8, 2018 wrote:
my most favorite companion is ridolfo capoferro because he is an awesome unicorn

You know who is an awesome Unicorn? Contessa Argento! She's the bomb!

Petty Officer
Jul 10, 2011
My my I have Ghor with my orb of nefarious death and we make an EPIC combo! So I guess you can tell who my favorite is! I actually had to throw away 10,000 crowns on packs to get him!

Petty Officer
Jul 10, 2011
PvP Buccaneers on Nov 22, 2014 wrote:
Mine would be Bonnie Anne.
Who wouldn't love her?! I mean she can heal, snipe, and burst fire a bunch of times if you know how to use her correctly. Plus she just keeps everything simple. so yeah xd
Just yarred everyone on this page
Pvp Buccaneers nice name... Wait... Why is your icon a Swashbuckler? My life is a lie!!

PS: Pickled herring is the new fad!!!

Ensign
Mar 08, 2013
I'm kinda torn between Subodai and Bonnie Anne... Subodai's been with me since the beginning, but Bonnie has a very loveable character.

Eh, I'd say it's a tie between them.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
YolotTheLegoMan on Jul 27, 2018 wrote:
I'm kinda torn between Subodai and Bonnie Anne... Subodai's been with me since the beginning, but Bonnie has a very loveable character.

Eh, I'd say it's a tie between them.
Yes, Bonnie is totally lovable! I love her fiery spirit and her Irish accent.

Did you know that she's a reference to the real pirate, Anne Bonny? You can find more about her here, in Pirate101's Pirate Lore Library. She's the first pirate on the page.

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
Without a single doubt whatsoever, Milo Graytail or his crown shop Counterpart, Malik . He's a swashbuckler, so obviously he has high dodge, but he unfortunately has no riposte. If a single hit gets past his dodge he can give one back with vengeance strike, and due to his crazy critical hit ratio, he can deal awesome damage.

Boost his agility, use Great Juju instead perhaps, and maybe combine him with El Toro and use the accuracy and dodge buff too, and you'll bee seeing him do amazingly, and even without any boosts whatsoever, he's still a fantastic companion.

Oh and he gets RELENTLESS. Enough said, people! And, he can be redeemed for free on any character you like or bought from the crown shop.

Tyson is a pretty fantastic choice for a buccaneer, and is free for all musketeers. He's like the Ridolfo Capoferro of Buccaneers and starts out with relentless itself, and gets two promotions! Give him a second tier of relentless, vengeance strike 2 and blade storm 2 and he'll do exceptionally.

Cutthroat Pirate , the companion i have as Quinn's first mate, should be built a similar way. Get yourself two tiers of relentless, 2 tiers of either vengeance strike or blade storm, and one tier of the epic you chose not to have two tiers of. Both of these companions talent builds should have Armored, Tough, Rough, and Strong, but hey, this is just my preference! go crazy with these companions and build them however you like!

These are some of my favourite companions in the game, and i certainly expressed that well by writing this huge wall of text!

Hardy Quinn
The amount of text i just wrote reminds me of an Aquila quest named ''Hello, Walls''

Ensign
Jul 20, 2011
As a musk, I should be picking bonnie, but who really cares amirite?
The Haywire Battle Angel is better anyways. Its great in combat, it can do a lot of damage and it can sweep through a entire team by itself most likely.
Its got good epics n stuff (even though idk about that stuff, I just pick good epics and be done) and it can completely eradicate buffs that a enemy has, use a melee thing that is basically the companion's crit, and do a insane amount of damage with the haywire shot.
I don't need to say anymore.

Ensign
Jun 05, 2012
A level 70 Sergeant Shepherd can DESTROY. Max out relentless and he will land almost every hit 75% of them being epics resulting in Dogy EPICNESS. Plus his high health will keep him in the fight for a while and give him some good vengeance strike and he will hit back hard but if your opponent has a ton of vengeance strike and first strike it can get messy. Overall he is a total package of Sheep dog power.

For the Glory of Marleybone

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
I have several favorites, actually.

Goronado is a big hitter, who is very powerful when trained up right.

Nausica has several critical abilities, and can travel a lot of distance in a short time.

Eep Opp Ork Ah-Ah is more of a Musketeer in build than a Witchdocter (For one, he never seems to fizzle). He can be a bit difficult to get going, but when he does, the results are powerful.

Ninja Pigs may be a bit cumbersome, but when trained properly, they can pull off powerful hits. I also adore them for their rarity.

Duck Holiday is actually a powerful hitter, especially when he gets criticals.

Merciless Brian Ornsley Level 70
Mini-Light

Petty Officer
Sep 15, 2018
I love Sarah Steele, but I'm torn between Ratbeard and Milo Grailtail, who are both wharf rats.

Petty Officer
Sep 15, 2018
Lookit Light on Oct 5, 2018 wrote:
I have several favorites, actually.

Goronado is a big hitter, who is very powerful when trained up right.

Nausica has several critical abilities, and can travel a lot of distance in a short time.

Eep Opp Ork Ah-Ah is more of a Musketeer in build than a Witchdocter (For one, he never seems to fizzle). He can be a bit difficult to get going, but when he does, the results are powerful.

Ninja Pigs may be a bit cumbersome, but when trained properly, they can pull off powerful hits. I also adore them for their rarity.

Duck Holiday is actually a powerful hitter, especially when he gets criticals.

Merciless Brian Ornsley Level 70
Mini-Light
I agree, but the Ninja Pigs are a bit down on my level. And, what class are they anyway, I mean they have Blade Storm and First Strike, that is not a good build in my books.

Ensign
Dec 02, 2017
mine would have to be bonnie anne and ratbeard

Ensign
Oct 29, 2012
for my buccaneer: Peter Quint

For my musketeer: I like using Louie lebisque because he is the only companion that gets the musketeers bombs

For my Privateer: Old scratch for the mojo flow, I mostly get crit heals that gets pretty much all of your health back and for my summons

Brave Mathew Strong lvl70

Dead-eye Matthew lvl68

Matthew lvl 60