Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who is your Favorite Companion?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
I have like 6 favorite companions.

(this is in no way in order)

1: my dino swash, kawil doomclaw. I've seen him kill a enemy ON HIS OWN!

2: bonnie anne! she is a boss! not only does she look epic after her last promotion, she has a lot of health, and she has awesome epics.

3: el toro! *music plays* he's a boss. nuff said.

4: my armada musket, miltus vicus, or who I call millie. not only does he look awesome, he's pretty powerful.

5: shiruku neko. she is a boss, she's a cat, she's powerful, nuff said!

6: lucky jack russel, or who I call, jack for short. he's awesome, in abilities and looks.

allonsy!

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
I gotta give Chantal love. but I also like the troggy shaman. and Tyson. he is cool. but Mills is epic.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Kan po! Personality, power level, appearance, critical animations, and promotion quests all amazing.

Ensign
Dec 07, 2014
Chantel Livingstone & Peter Quint

In my opinion all the companions that you get in your trainer's house are the best, mostly because they start off with powers. Companions you get such as Sarah Steele, Otter Emmet, etc. are mostly used for offense, but the other companions you get in there not only have great offense, but have buffs.

- Chris Spinnaker

- Kyle

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
It would have to be either Gortez, or Handsome Dan, I'm leaning more towards Handsome Dan. I should've looked at this post before I made my own about the same exact thing.

Ensign
Dec 31, 2015
My favorite companion is Cacaruis Grimtooth. He is so awsome!

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
ConnorP08 on Oct 28, 2017 wrote:
My favorite companion is Cacaruis Grimtooth. He is so awsome!
Carcarius!? carcarius is trash! never ever hits no chains no nothing good! One of the worst in the entire game!

Ensign
Dec 31, 2015
kingme655 on Oct 29, 2017 wrote:
Carcarius!? carcarius is trash! never ever hits no chains no nothing good! One of the worst in the entire game!
yeah. i have seen that. but his spells are good thats what i mean. just keep promoting him and he will become better And i have used him for years and he gets better if you train and promote him. keep at it and he will be your favorite

Ensign
Jan 03, 2013
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
icyian on Nov 25, 2017 wrote:
Sarah Steele
Absolutely.

Ensign
Dec 05, 2016
My favorites are Sarah Steele, my Weasel Gambler (named Stinky Kane Clanton) and Nurse Quinn!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Pirate Eli on Dec 19, 2017 wrote:
My favorites are Sarah Steele, my Weasel Gambler (named Stinky Kane Clanton) and Nurse Quinn!
I do agree on Sarah Steele, but... Nurse Quinn? Please tell me why you like her, as I love everyone's thoughts and why they like certain Companions. Do you like Nurse Quinn because of her damage, or do you like her because of how she looks, etc.? Thanks!

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
No, just no. Quinn is literally the second worst companion in the game and the weasel is the second worst musketeer in the game.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
elliottbarnes, I think you have chosen well! You see guys, it all depends on how a companion is trained and used. Nurse Quinn is very useful as a support companion, she's not a super hitter, nor was she designed to be.
Weasel Gambler, with the right talents can be a very good companion, his range is not that good but he can still be useful.
With 2 bucklers with a hide, with Quinn supporting and Gambler shooting, I can see this as a very workable set.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Dec 21, 2017 wrote:
elliottbarnes, I think you have chosen well! You see guys, it all depends on how a companion is trained and used. Nurse Quinn is very useful as a support companion, she's not a super hitter, nor was she designed to be.
Weasel Gambler, with the right talents can be a very good companion, his range is not that good but he can still be useful.
With 2 bucklers with a hide, with Quinn supporting and Gambler shooting, I can see this as a very workable set.
LOL, I love the way the Weasel Gambler attacks with his Poker cards and the magical effects it does!

Ensign
Jul 10, 2010
Early on witchdoctor my least favorite companion was carcarieous Grimtooth because his accuracy was so low.

(sorry for spelling mistakes)Silent Kyle Ire level 23 Witchdoctor

Ensign
Aug 25, 2014
My favorite companion is either Ratbeard or Presidos Limatrix (PL (Haywire Armada Marine)). Ratbeard is just and simply awesome, and the game would be much less fun without him. PL is also good becuause of his three haywire strikes and his awesome look.

Dead-eye Taylor Morgan (Lvl 63)

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Bloodshark202 on Jan 1, 2018 wrote:
My favorite companion is either Ratbeard or Presidos Limatrix (PL (Haywire Armada Marine)). Ratbeard is just and simply awesome, and the game would be much less fun without him. PL is also good becuause of his three haywire strikes and his awesome look.

Dead-eye Taylor Morgan (Lvl 63)
Welcome to the Message Boards, Taylor! I do love Ratbeard as well - especially his bickering with Bonnie Anne like siblings, LOL. Also, glad to hear you got a Haywire Companion! I've been Farming those Ashes of the Armada Packs for... Like... Forever! And I have never gotten anything, LOL. Glad to hear you had good luck with opening those!

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
i know i already replied but i replying again for fun of it. i love Chantal Livingstone. absolutely love her. (i actually got a small crush on her.) she more than earns her keep in my crew.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
the minutemen on Jan 25, 2018 wrote:
i know i already replied but i replying again for fun of it. i love Chantal Livingstone. absolutely love her. (i actually got a small crush on her.) she more than earns her keep in my crew.
Hmm, Chantal is pretty awesome. I think I use her on my Musketeer. Do you like her because of damage or just the fact that she's a flamingo?

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jan 25, 2018 wrote:
Hmm, Chantal is pretty awesome. I think I use her on my Musketeer. Do you like her because of damage or just the fact that she's a flamingo?
both. she can destroy anything and look good doing it. if i need to go afk i just tell her to take over and she does a good job of doing it.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
the minutemen on Jan 27, 2018 wrote:
both. she can destroy anything and look good doing it. if i need to go afk i just tell her to take over and she does a good job of doing it.
Hehe!

Ensign
Feb 10, 2016
My Favorite companion is Wild bill peacock. He's useful and he's literally a gun slinging peacock.

Also I like Captain Fowl.

Ensign
Mar 23, 2013
Ensign
Nov 19, 2010
This is probably a basic opinion, but my favorite companion would have to be El Toro. He is super strong, and the lore behind him is fantastic.