Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who is your Favorite Companion?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 12, 2013
Ensign
Jan 28, 2013
mine is the eagle gladiator

tarlac percy 65

Ensign
Jan 28, 2013
The Swashbuckler on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
mine is the eagle gladiator

tarlac percy 65
I am wrong sorry I messed up it is Bonnie Anne I love how she and Rat Beard are always arguing lol

one
awesome
fox

Tarlac Percy 65

Ensign
May 23, 2013
Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
Bonnie Anne or Old Scratch. After Bonnie's second promotion she becomes a powerhouse and after old scratches first promotion he becomes great if you give him improved mojo blast 2 and the relentless one

Ensign
May 08, 2011
Mine would be El Toro, Bonnie Anne, or Catbeard. Catbeard MUST be a great companion from what I've been seeing from YouTube videos of Marleybone and Aquila. El Toro deals a lot of damage and Bonnie Anne is epic when she has great accuracy, great damage, and Burst Fire on her at the maximum. I can't wait to get to Aquila so I can finally get Catbeard and Hawkules as companions. See ya in the Spiral (you'll probably find me in Mooshu)!

Roberto Killerny- Lvl 44 Witchdoctor

Ensign
Jan 08, 2013
Ensign
Sep 01, 2011
Favorite companion's are samocles, hawkules and yakooza. (promoted form) why?
cause they are awesomeness

- Reckless Justin Percy L65 -

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
My favorite companion is Sarah Steele. She is the only girl swashbuckler I know. (not counting Morgan Lafitte). Matter in fact I liked Sarah Steele is so much that I begged my dad to buy me some crowns until he did. When I got them then I went straight to the crown shop and bought Lucy Sterling. Then two weeks later I got Lucy Sterling leveled up. Then a month later I leveled Sarah Steele up and to this day I still have them both on the same level and I also keep them in all the battles I can keep them in and I always do their special moves together and I am always happy when I see them move in their awesome ways while I always put on a smile so big it touches my ears.
sorry I made my post so long,
Kelly987789
or in pirate101,
Lindsey

Ensign
Jun 26, 2010
my favorite is either catbeard or private mills

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Boy, what a question! The answer changes daily - if not hourly. 9 out of 10 companions are the coolest ever, but Bonnie Anne is my first mate because it's great to have a musketeer by your side. Her group attack has been useful from day one, she's been with me through thick and thin from the beginning, and I love her accent. Her promotion quests are the best (loved the Marleybone Troubles).

OK Bonnie, you can let my arm go now. (Shooting pins and needles as the blood starts to flow again.)

Ensign
May 26, 2013
My favorite companion so far is El Toro. He is a killing machine with his epics: First Strike, Riposite, and Relentless Rank 2. He does 100 to 370 damage in normal hits and up to 600 damage in his criticals. Brave Victor Silver Level 50 Buccaneer

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
my favorite companion has got to be Shiriku Neko,the cat ninja.she was the one companion I could never find,but I finally got her three days ago.me and my sister love cats, and watching the ones on you tube just make our day!Pretty Nicole level 55 swashbuckler

Ensign
Dec 13, 2012
my personal favorite companion is nikeeta
she doesn't get the best talents,
but her critical is hilarious.

Ensign
Sep 01, 2011
SilverMan777 on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:
my personal favorite companion is nikeeta
she doesn't get the best talents,
but her critical is hilarious.
the poop of death!!!

Ensign
Sep 03, 2012
Ensign, Lieutenant, Officer Emmett, or Exeter, I just like the chap otters

Cunning Caleb Stern, Level 15

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
I LOVE El Toro. He deals a lot of damage, and is really good looking, by the way.

(Kobe gets jealous): But you said I was best!

El Toro: (laughing) HAHAHA!!!!

Hey, man, chill. You're my second best, anyway.

Kobe: Fine. Just keep me in your top 3, by the way.

Pretty Cheryl Walker level 42

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
Hmm, I'd say Bonnie Anne but that's too obvious an basic. I'll go with Hawkules because he reminds me of Ra from wizard101.

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
As of now, I'd have to say Sarah Steele, Bonnie Anne, or Ratbeard. As they are all at tier 1, they are awesome.

Swashy

Ensign
May 14, 2012
my favorite companion is private mills he is awesome his critacal strikes he uses bombs and also el toro he is beast his riposite with epic hit does a lot of damage

Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
my favorite companions are subodai he starts out with vengeance strike and later he can get relentless and hawkules

Ensign
Nov 29, 2012
Ensign
Sep 10, 2011
For me, it's really hard to pick a favorite, so here are my top eleven:
1. Zenna: warrior princess
2. Keisuke Yagi/Kan Po: goat master
3. El Toro: masked champion
4. Bonnie Anne: fox highlander
5. Kobe Yojimbo: bull samoorai lord
6. Hawkules: mighty hero
7. Catbeard: cat pirate (I know a lot of people say he stinks but he's epic with the right talents and riposte times 2, relentless times 2, and repel boarders.)
8. Billy the Kid: billygoat sharpshooter
9. Old scratch: undead houngan. (So many people hate this guy but trust me, with improved mojo blast times 2 and mojo echo times 2 he is amazing, you also have to train him the perfect talents. I see him with counterspell a ton but those people don't know how to train their companions perfectly like I do. )
10. Leviculus Polleo: eagle hoplite
11. Gaspard de Vole: guinea pig mercenary (A lot of people don't like him but he's great with the right talents and epics.)

Serious William Silver, level 65 buccaneer
Helpful Brian Hawkins, level 58 witchdoctor Happy Piratin'!

Ensign
Jun 14, 2012
Griffin yawl on May 15, 2013 wrote:
My favourite companions are...
El toro masked champion
So phu Monkey king
Froggo villa salamander back stabber
Toreador Novillero
Shisuko neko cat ninja
Stormy sky black storm raider
Inoshishi bandit inoshishi chief
Hawkules mighty hero

Stormy griffin yawl lvl 13 swashbuckler
where do you get so phu, I know in moomori but where

Ensign
Mar 01, 2009
For me it's a tie between Tyson and ridolfo capoferro.
Tyson is just a tank but ridolfo is a swashbuckler.

Clever Jefferey holystone lvl32