Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who is your Favorite Companion?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 30, 2012
Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
Bonnie Anne is awesome too, as is Ratbeard

Ensign
Jul 11, 2009
Shiruku Neko is currently my favorite.

It used to be El Toro, but now Shiruku is the best for me.

Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2014
Mine would have to be peter quint, he does so much damage,and in pvp the opponent freaks out when they see pete

Ensign
Nov 23, 2012
Sarah Steele lots of damage, can turn invisible, and every time my sister sees me fighting people with her, she says "I like her."
Tricky Vinny lots of damage, great epic abilities very quickly, and usually the only non- in my fights.

Ensign
Jun 05, 2012
I would have to say my favorite companion is Bonnie Anne. I love her story and the fact she is from Marleybone,I am addicted to Marleybone.

Ensign
Dec 06, 2012
My favourite is bonne anne .
Best musketeer in the game besides me.

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
You guys gotta be kidding me. Sarah Steele. The valiant, fierce fighter who never fails to deliver. She has everything to do with my consistent wins. Sure, Skull Island companions may seem lame, but who has the most automatics of any world? Skull Island companions. Who insure every win in battles? Skull Island companions. And believe me, I've seen it all, and I'm no noob.

Sincerely, Cruel Connor Bowman, LVL 52

PS . Use Walk In Shadows as weapon, not for means of escape. Walk In Shadows and automatic Super Hit Can be devastating (1300 damage done for LVL 50 Sarah Steele)

Ensign
Oct 03, 2012
Gracie Conrad She Has So Much Potential!!
Fan Flanders/El Toro/Keisuke/Sarah Love Them
Bonnie Anne As a swashbuckler i dont get much musketeers
Subodai!!!
Nurse Quinn

Ensign
Oct 03, 2012
Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
Here are my Top 5:

1. Nausica

2. Sarah Steele

3. Kan Po

4. Carcarius Grimtooth

5. Louie LeBisque

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
So far, I've mostly seen Fan Flanders and Sarah Steele- good choices

Ensign
May 04, 2013
Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
My top five:

1. Egg Shen
2. El Toro
3. Bonnie
4. Gracie Conrad
5. Shiruku Neko

Ensign
May 26, 2012
1. El Toro
2. Kobe
3. Kan Po
4. Bonnie Anne
5. Chantal

Much easier than having to choose one.

Ensign
Oct 27, 2012
Oh man, Shiruku, Subodai, and Sarah would have to brawl it out!
Subodai kind of scares me when he growls at me every time I click him, though.
Then again, all the characters have a little bit of sassyness in them, like when Cogburn goes"well WHAT NOW?"
It's gotta be Sarah Steele, she's the realest of them all, and her story is kind of touching :,)

Ensign
Nov 19, 2015
El Toro! *Plays Music*. See you in the skyways! Clever Jack Kidd lvl 34

Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
Man, I just love Froggo Villa. I'm a Buccaneer, so I don't naturally get him, but ever since I got him in the crown shop, I've fallen in love. He just looks amazing, and whenever he does his special move, he just radiates coolness. It seems like every move he makes says "I'm a boss". He dodges everything and ripostes the heck out of whoever tried to attack him. No matter what, he will always be my first mate. Ooh, Hawkules, gimme!

Kickin' Armada butt since 2012
Noble Matthew Radcliffe Level 51

Ensign
Dec 21, 2009
I like peter quint but at the same time I feel like he is close but not quite what I want out of a buccaneer with the eye patch and the two-handed axe/ halberd pretty cool but I hope that there is going to be a companion with a greatsword standing stanchly as a protector with the same cool steel glint in the eyes. though I am not sure what type of mythos i should recommend for that but over all quint the heavy armed bounty hunter is cool enough for me

-Mr Sharp

Ensign
Mar 21, 2014
Sometimes favorites do change. Currently my favorites are Emmett, Sarah Steele, Gracie Conrad, and El Toro

I loved them for a long time and I still do.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
Based strictly on entertainment value alone I'd have to go with... El Toro (fanfare) ... he is so suave and debonair with his epee and whip. Oh yeah, almost forgot how humble he is too.

Ensign
Mar 05, 2016
Darth JT on Oct 18, 2012 wrote:
My most favorite companion in the game currently is Kobe YoJimbo!

He is an awesome Bull Samoori, his Crown Brother Wagyu or as I call him WagE is a very worthy purchase from the crown shop. He starts with First strike and later on, I train him in relentless twice, then riposte!

My second favorite companion is Kan Po, who is also a very worthy companion as well as his crown counterpart. He starts with Riposte, which I later get riposte 2 and Relentless twice, and he gets a heal.

What is your favorite companion and why?
I think that my favorite companion is probably Tonka . He is powerful and he has like 30 armor.thats so good.

Ensign
Dec 16, 2012
My Favorite companion probably has to be Itzen Kaan, His criticals look Amazing!

Ensign
Feb 27, 2013
Although I'm not in MooShu yet, I want Shiruku Neko SO BADLY. I love cats and ninjas, so when I found out there was a Cat Ninja, I freaked out.

Ensign
Feb 27, 2013
theprivateers on Nov 7, 2012 wrote:
my favorite companion id mormo. he' SO cute, and powerful too.
My friend, Loveable Ashley Landon (Lvl 6 Witchdoctor) loves that one too. She calls him Momo. Guess she didn't see the r.