Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Save the Buffaloon Society!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 10, 2010
To All Pirate101 Fans;

It has come to the attention of many fans and players of the Pirate101 game, that the Buffaloons are cute flying creatures that are being slaughtered in the cool ranch area.

These creatures are so cute and adorable, but are soon to be on the endangered species list. How many buffaloons have you popped recently? Some songs have been written about these adorable creatures, songs by the one and only Dr.Zeppers, songs such as:

1. Oh give me a sky, where the Buffaloon fly and the Prirates make them wahoo all day!

2. A Slashy Attack makes the Buffaloon Wahoo, the Buffaloon Wahoo, the Buffaloon Wahoo, oh a Slashy attack makes the Buffaloon Wahoo, in the most delightful Way!

3. Buff, Buff, Buffaloon, Buff, Buffaloon, flying in the sky, when they go WaHoo, Pirates know why!

So, join the Buffaloon Society today and save the cute Buffaloons! Reply here for your thoughts and concerns and make donations for these new songs soon to be released!

Ensign
Jan 05, 2009
Arrr... Save? I just ordered a special grill set up so I can slow cook them ribs matey!

Ensign
Mar 23, 2009
You for got my favorite song. Hey buddy pass me the steak sauce my buffaloon is a bit dry

Ensign
Jul 01, 2009
Count me in! I definitely want to save to buffaloon! Perhaps your Buffaloon Society can join up with my Buffaloon Preservation League in making KI aware of the plight of these noble creatures. Maybe, for us conscientious objectors, KI will exempt us from all buffaloon quests, but still give us the xp LOL.

Community Leader
A special grill set is indeed necessary as these critters melt quickly and create quite a mess when exposed to any flame. I think a sky snake might be more palatable than a rubbery buffaloon!

Darth,
I dont recall signing any publishing agreements with my songs!!! Just kidding my friend!
(My fellow pirates, Darth hums/sings these little pirate101 sky chantys all night long on Skype...)

Oh the agony of it all!!!! Singing.... Buffaloon popping!!! STOP THE MADNESS! ;)

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
I've done my part to help preserve the Buffaloons. I have a rare and blessed white buffaloon that I keep well fed, watered, aired up (helium naturally ), and happy.

Corrupt Cole Chamberlain, L15

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2009
Ensign
Dec 30, 2011
Darth JT on Oct 18, 2012 wrote:
To All Pirate101 Fans;

It has come to the attention of many fans and players of the Pirate101 game, that the Buffaloons are cute flying creatures that are being slaughtered in the cool ranch area.

These creatures are so cute and adorable, but are soon to be on the endangered species list. How many buffaloons have you popped recently? Some songs have been written about these adorable creatures, songs by the one and only Dr.Zeppers, songs such as:

1. Oh give me a sky, where the Buffaloon fly and the Prirates make them wahoo all day!

2. A Slashy Attack makes the Buffaloon Wahoo, the Buffaloon Wahoo, the Buffaloon Wahoo, oh a Slashy attack makes the Buffaloon Wahoo, in the most delightful Way!

3. Buff, Buff, Buffaloon, Buff, Buffaloon, flying in the sky, when they go WaHoo, Pirates know why!

So, join the Buffaloon Society today and save the cute Buffaloons! Reply here for your thoughts and concerns and make donations for these new songs soon to be released!
Sorry darthjt, those buffaloons are on my bad list now. I have slaughtered untold amounts of buffaloon and I do NOT feel bad about it. Why? Do you know how many times they have mocked me?!

They dodged, they blocked, they hit and hit again, they jumped and landed. on. me! and laughed about it! When I told all troops to attack one just to wipe that ridiculous grin off of its face, it danced around dodging and blocking again like an annoying house fly and had the nerve, the nerve to vengeance strike me or my companions! Excuse me, buffaloon, you were the one being a smart aleck!

The only song I will be singing is:

We'll be eating buffaloon meat when we're done!
We'll be eating buffaloon meat, we'll be eating buffaloon meat,

We are now accepting donations to the largest buffaloon BBQ in the history of Pirate101. Ticket prices go on sale soon. Come join us and bring your bibs, it's gonna get messy!

Community Leader
Another short verse I wrote for the Buffaloons... (goes with old country ditty.. Tumbleweeds, something about Cool Ranch puts me in "country" mode)
Pirates.. flying high in the sky...
Trying to get white buffaloon hides...
Using sharp things to poke their sides...
Drifting along with the wahooing buffaloons.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
Dr Zeppers on Oct 18, 2012 wrote:
A special grill set is indeed necessary as these critters melt quickly and create quite a mess when exposed to any flame. I think a sky snake might be more palatable than a rubbery buffaloon!

Darth,
I dont recall signing any publishing agreements with my songs!!! Just kidding my friend!
(My fellow pirates, Darth hums/sings these little pirate101 sky chantys all night long on Skype...)

Oh the agony of it all!!!! Singing.... Buffaloon popping!!! STOP THE MADNESS! ;)
Yes, Skype will be quiet ..... then suddenly, Darth will sing one of OFxSaint's buffaloon songs. Makes ya wanna weep ....... I'm not sure if it's because of the song or who's singing it, but I keep tissues nearby anyway.

Poor Sidri is a Buffaloon-a-holic. She gets upset every time we have to annihilate those helium-filled, wide-eyes monstrosities that whump you with their entire bodies while fighting.

The joy is watching them deflate and yell "WAHOOOOO" all the way back to the buffaloon ranch.

BBQ? Someone mentioned a BBQ?

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
sign me up
buffaloons are sooooooo cute
XD

Captain
May 02, 2009
You can half sign me up. I'll save the buffaloons with the darker hair than usual but I want a buffaloon burger and stake for the brown, white, and stripped buffaloons. Yummy!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
ARE YOU NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!! Those buffaloon have been attacking my crew like crazy. I even got complaints from some of them.
Sarah Steel: I have several broken ribs because of those beasts with wings, and they nearly broke my back.
Gaspard De Vole: They nearly broke a my axe a swinging arm.
Bonnie Anne: Those buffaloons are a menace to Coolranch skyways, they should be hunted down for the rest of their lives. I mean just look at my leg, six to eight weeks in a cast is not healthy for a musketeer!

Ensign
Oct 01, 2010
So, there appers to be a choice here:

1. Save the Baffaloons by signing up to join The Buffaloon Society
2. Hunt down some Buffaloons for a big old BBQ!

Which option will you Pirates pick?

Honestly for me, I'm indifferent for I am far from the world of Cool Ranch, thus have not laid eyes on a real Buffaloon yet.

See ye all in the Spiral and Skyways:
Pirate101: Humble Jack Jackson, lvl 13 Buccaneer
Wizard101: Paul Legenddreamer, lvl 79 death
Jack Legenddreamer, lvl 53 balance
Aedan Legenddreamer, lvl 37 fire

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Hey everyone, those buffaloon hate me but I think they're trying to protect there selves and we only have to hunt them for brother wolf and that was hard getting the meat but my higher lvl friends helped me and one has a buffaloon pet so I'll sign up and help you unless if the end of the pirate world as we know it, will end today.
Songs: Buffaloon Style
Buffaloon is Buffaloon Style
Buffaloon Style
A buffaloon who is warm during the day
A classy buffaloon who know how to enjoy the freedom of flying
A buffaloon whose heart gets colder when night comes
A Bufaloon with that kind of twist

I’m a Buffaloon
A Buffaloon who is warm during the day
A buffaloon who flap his wings before it even cools down
A Bufallon whose hide when night comes
That kind of Buffaloon

Furry, Bufaloon
Yes you, hey, yes you, hey
Furry, Bufaloon
Now let’s go until the end

Opp is Bufaloon style, Buffaloon style
Opp is Bufaloon style, Buffaloon style
Opp is Buffaloon style

Eh- Buffaloon, Opp is Buffaloon style
Eh- Buffaloon oh oh oh oh

A Buffaloon who looks quiet but flys when he flys
A Buffaloon who puts his fur down when the right time comes
A Buffaloon who covers herself but is more than a Buffaloon
A frightful Buffaloon like that
Part 2 will be next

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Part 2: I’m a Buffaloon
A Buffaloon who seems calm but when he flys
A Buffaloon who goes bad when the right time comes
A Buffaloon who has surviving ideas and muscles
That kind of Buffaloon

Furry, Buffaloon
Furry, Buffaloon
Now let’s go until the end

Opp is Buffaloon style, Bufalloon style
Opp is Buffaloon style, Buffalloon style
Opp is Buffaloon style

Eh- Buffaloon oh oh oh

On top of the Buffaloon is the flying one
I’m a Buffaloon who knows a thing or two
On top of the Buffaloon is the flying one
I’m a Buffaloon who knows a thing or two

You know what I’m saying
Opp is Buffaloon style

Eh- Buffaloon oh oh oh oh

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
PavlovsFavoriteDog on Oct 19, 2012 wrote:
Sorry darthjt, those buffaloons are on my bad list now. I have slaughtered untold amounts of buffaloon and I do NOT feel bad about it. Why? Do you know how many times they have mocked me?!

They dodged, they blocked, they hit and hit again, they jumped and landed. on. me! and laughed about it! When I told all troops to attack one just to wipe that ridiculous grin off of its face, it danced around dodging and blocking again like an annoying house fly and had the nerve, the nerve to vengeance strike me or my companions! Excuse me, buffaloon, you were the one being a smart aleck!

The only song I will be singing is:

We'll be eating buffaloon meat, we'll be eating buffaloon meat,

We are now accepting donations to the largest buffaloon BBQ in the history of Pirate101. Ticket prices go on sale soon. Come join us and bring your bibs, it's gonna get messy!
Count me and my crew in (they need cheering up after we were attacked by a whole buffaloon flock). -Donates 10,000 gold to buffaloon BBQ and gets tickets for whole crew.-