Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Having problems with the game

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 21, 2011
So at the moment i think im the only one having problems with the game.
To start off, when walking around i magicly teleport back a good 5 feet then a moment later it teleports me forward 10 feet. This causes problems because when trying to go into a new area it glitches out and just makes it so i cant move at all plus it wont load the area.

Also i cant even get into Pirate101 right now because for some reason it wont tell me "Press any key to continue" and im just stuck watching a Pirate101 flag forever. (and trust me ive waited there for 20min and it still wouldnt let me continue)

I agree this is a good game but the fact i cant even play because of this glitch is making very mad.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Talk to Support using the Support option of the Help Menu above.

Before that you might try uninstallilng, redownloading, and installing Pirate 101 again. Use the Control Panel to uninstall and after that, restart your machine before downloading a new version of Pirate 101 to install.

Ensign
Jun 30, 2012
Im having a problem where when i start the game it wont start completely then it will give me an error report then say would you like to report this error to kingsisle. i keep clicking yes but they dont do anything about someone help. i have trouble shot it, restarted laptop, searched inline (no one seems to have a similar problem), and deleted pirate101 and triend redownloading it.

WHY WONT IT WORK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Administrator
elitesinister on Jan 13, 2013 wrote:
Im having a problem where when i start the game it wont start completely then it will give me an error report then say would you like to report this error to kingsisle. i keep clicking yes but they dont do anything about someone help. i have trouble shot it, restarted laptop, searched inline (no one seems to have a similar problem), and deleted pirate101 and triend redownloading it.

WHY WONT IT WORK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
You'll want to contact support@pirate101.com if this problem persists. When you contact them, please provide as much detail as possible:

1. Confirm username (which account are you playing)
2. What area were you trying to access when this happened?
3. What time (approximately) was it?
4. Please attach game logs for further review (see below for more instructions).
5. Are you still having this trouble? If not, what occurred?

Instructions for sending game logs:
Use your email service to add an attachment. Drill down to the Pirate101 Folder then to the Bin Folder and the Log Folder then select "Captain_XXX.Log" (the highest numbered one or the most recently dated). Then just hit send!

If this is too large for your email server to attach or send, then open the game folder, go to the the bin folder again and locate the Captain.log. Right click on the log file and select Save as Zip (or similar wording - will vary depending on your specific operating system). Then, go back to your email and attach the newly zipped Captain.log.zip file.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*