Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Skills and Ability Database?

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I just started playing this last night and love it so far! I was wondering: my playtime is limited so when I play an MMO, I like to look things up in advance instead of trying to figure them out during my play sessions. That being the case, is there a database of talents/skills/abilities somewhere for each class and companion/pet? I could find one on this site, but maybe I am looking in the wrong place. If it's not here, does anyone know of a 3rd party site that might list them out?

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Aug 30, 2009
This site probably has some answers for you, but as this is a new game, things are still being discovered

Community Leader
Sounds good. I'll check it out!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
Pirate 101 Central has a bunch of good info. You can check the other fan sites also..

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/fan_sites/