Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

violet windstone

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 16, 2009
trying to get back to skull island via the whirlpool which says i need violet windstone when i pull down menu and check it says violet windstone ia available just want to know if this is a bug or need another windstone and if i need another where do i get it

Ensign
Aug 08, 2012
I'm in the same boat trying to go to Puerto Mico via the stormgate and it's saying i need violet windstone where do I get this.. ?

Community Leader
gpabob121305 on Oct 13, 2012 wrote:
trying to get back to skull island via the whirlpool which says i need violet windstone when i pull down menu and check it says violet windstone ia available just want to know if this is a bug or need another windstone and if i need another where do i get it
Does it let you access the stormgate? If not thats some kind of a bug I would think.
Everytime you approach a stormgate, it will tell you what windstone is required, even if you still have it. Its just part of the message we get when we approach them I think.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Not sure where you are currently located. If you are in the world Monquista, you would have the Windstone already. If you are not in the world Monquista, then you are on the world Skull Island and don't need a Windstone to get there. You just need to get to the Skull Island Skyway where you could see on your map where Skull Island is. It is a little confusing to have both the world and an island named Skull Island.

Ensign
Jul 26, 2012
I have been in and out multiple times. I had that "bug" and all i did was port back to skull island. it works just as good. O r you could port home.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Actually, if you are in Monquista, you already have the Violet Windstone. There seems to be a naming problem here. The Stormgate to Monquista says it requires the Indigo Windstone but it uses the Violet Windstone.

Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
When i heard of this Windstone i had no Idea what it was talking about i got Closer and it Seemed that i Had Already Got it. So if you are already Able to Travel there you'd Have to have the Stone ~ Clever Ellie

Ensign
Jun 09, 2010
I get that message too when I try to return back to Skull Island. I just keep sailing over the whirlpool until it says hit x to return.