Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hot Key for Mount

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jan 09, 2010
Is there an easier way to use a mount other then opening up the backpack and having to select it each time? I was hoping there was a way to set it up so you could activate a mount with a single key press.

I a lot of places you don’t want to use mounts (graphic too big etc), so I don’t like leaving it activated all the time.

Community Leader
Logansan on Oct 10, 2012 wrote:
Is there an easier way to use a mount other then opening up the backpack and having to select it each time? I was hoping there was a way to set it up so you could activate a mount with a single key press.

I a lot of places you don’t want to use mounts (graphic too big etc), so I don’t like leaving it activated all the time.
What do you do if you have more than one mount? Many of us do already.
How would it know which one to use?

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Petty Officer
Jan 09, 2010
Logically it should be set up so you when you select a mount in your backpack you don’t actually activate the mount then and there, however it does selects which mount to use. Then when you want to use that mount you press another key (ie. a mount/unmount key).