Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Will there be gifting in Pirate101?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 01, 2009
I wanted to gift a companion to my friend, using the gifting icon in the crown shop. This feature is available in Wizard101. However, when I went to the crown shop I saw that there wasn't one. Is this something that will be added to Pirates in the future?

Community Leader
Black Pearl on Oct 9, 2012 wrote:
I wanted to gift a companion to my friend, using the gifting icon in the crown shop. This feature is available in Wizard101. However, when I went to the crown shop I saw that there wasn't one. Is this something that will be added to Pirates in the future?
I also was a bit disappointed I couldnt gift a friend.
Hoping this, and a few other features come to the crown shop, I have a hard time navigating the crown shop and finding what it is I am looking for, as it is.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
Sep 22, 2012
Hey Sidri! Probably. There are a lot of features in Wizard101 that are not in Pirate101 yet. Kingsisle is working on implementing some features into P101 that were in W101. I definitely think think that there will be gifting.