Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A crossover of wizard101 and pirate101?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2012
Do you guys think that would work out well?

A part in the main quest that makes you go to wizard city?

Ensign
Sep 08, 2015
That would be alot of work. They are both different games, who have no connection together(Player connections). There would be a lot of lag, because there would be much more players on at the same time. That's only one of the problems. I don't know how to say correctly, but to connect both of the games there has to be an entire new addition to the game. It's a good idea, the Wizards could have a quest in Pirates, but, like i said, it's a lot of work. And lag. And work. Did i say a lot of work already?

Annoying Amber 42

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
AnonymousTruth1854 on Jan 31, 2016 wrote:
That would be alot of work. They are both different games, who have no connection together(Player connections). There would be a lot of lag, because there would be much more players on at the same time. That's only one of the problems. I don't know how to say correctly, but to connect both of the games there has to be an entire new addition to the game. It's a good idea, the Wizards could have a quest in Pirates, but, like i said, it's a lot of work. And lag. And work. Did i say a lot of work already?

Annoying Amber 42
Kingsile may not be able to actually connect the games, but pirates could still go to Wizard City. Wizards go to Skull Island in the fourth B.O.X, why can't pirates go to Wizard City? They could go from Grizzlehighm, we know that there's a stomgate there because of Baldar Goldpaws.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013

Annoying Amber 42
I don't think he meant both games actually connecting, but to visit there as part of the main quest, perhaps in a different skyway. I don't think it will happen though, if I recall correctly Blind Mew stated something about that in one of the threads.

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011

Annoying Amber 42
They are different games, true, but PC's of both games have seen, played in, or heard of some of the same areas including, (Saying the following four words for future reference.) but not limited to-
1. Mooshu
2. Dragonspyre (We see this in Avernus Skyway)
3. Aquila (Wizard sees this as an extension to Cyclops Lane in Wizard City.)
4. Darkmoor (This is mentioned quite a bit in Pirate101. Too bad Wizard got it first.)
5. Polaris (See above)

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I remember seeing this as someone's theory of how Pirate101 and Wizard101 will go forward together...

I'm not sure if it's at all feasible to merge the two games totally, but I don't mind at all using the same worlds and enemies in both.