Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Grizzly Beast Pack Companion chance

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 27, 2015
In all honestly. I'm outraged by these chances. I've open $60 worth of packs and not even a single companion has come from it. How much money do they honestly expect me to waste to get these companions? $60 and all I've gotten are snacks, a couple of pets I'd never use and a labyrinth worth of pet tunnels. Highly disappointed about this.

-Wolf- 65
-Wolf- 58
-Rogan- 47
-Rogan- 47

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
xTunzy on Jan 15, 2016 wrote:
In all honestly. I'm outraged by these chances. I've open $60 worth of packs and not even a single companion has come from it. How much money do they honestly expect me to waste to get these companions? $60 and all I've gotten are snacks, a couple of pets I'd never use and a labyrinth worth of pet tunnels. Highly disappointed about this.

-Wolf- 65
-Wolf- 58
-Rogan- 47
-Rogan- 47
If you did a bit of research about the Beast Master pack, you would have found many posts about the chances on getting a companion. The chances are random, you could get one on the first try or the thousandth try. Many spend hundreds to get one or only a few dollars.
It's a bit like playing that claw machine in an arcade.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 15, 2016 wrote:
If you did a bit of research about the Beast Master pack, you would have found many posts about the chances on getting a companion. The chances are random, you could get one on the first try or the thousandth try. Many spend hundreds to get one or only a few dollars.
It's a bit like playing that claw machine in an arcade.
Yeah but the claw machines are rigged anyway so

Anyway I did the math if you open 50 packs (I would think this is around how many you would need to get one) that would be 20$ for a companion, bear in mind (pun intended) that you are not exactly getting the companion you want after this time

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Getting a companion in any pack, is a hit or miss stuff. I got lucky with my frist bear companion.

It was worth the effort or rather luck, for that lucky pack. I'm still trying to get a second bear companion, so far it's a miss.

Larrn " Thanks for the adventure captain."

Nicole " Yhour welcome." ( No pun intended )