Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Need More Space for Pets.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 25, 2010
If one were to collect all the pets you'd have over 100 different pets. Problem is even if I disperse them threw-out all my other pirates. I am still drowning in pets, weapons, items, housing things, etc etc etc.

Can we have a barn or like-wise we can take around with us so we can store pets separately?

This would benefit hatching so much as I could keep my pets on me and apart from the other booty I have collected.

And a pet section in the bank would allow me to hatch as many times as I could to get that perfect pet without wasting more room that housing is already taking up?

At level 65 there is no room on even my spares.

Also with all the free mounts in the Halloween boxes it's just gotten worse to try and keep my zoo.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Now that would be lots of fun to have a zoo house.

Not saying it will happen, but I will pass the idea up the chain.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Petty Officer
Jun 01, 2009
Decius Duelmaster on Oct 13, 2015 wrote:

Y'know what? I would dig it.

All of my failed pets would be in a zoo... Or even a safari housing? Different environment themed zones within it!

I'm on board!

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
YES! I NEED that zoo! If it's purchasable by crowns or gold, it doesn't matter, but it is so sad whenever a new pet goes destroyed because I can't find a home for it. Maybe a new house with a labyrinth theme would do the trick!
Just don't get lost in all the ideas coming up with it!

Ensign
Dec 25, 2010
Decius Duelmaster on Oct 13, 2015 wrote:

This is by far the most amazing idea. I would get that hands down crowns or gold.

A pirate zoo :D

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
who we gotta speak to? i asked for this back when my ice wizard was starting mooshu(almost 4 years ago :/ ) so if wizard101 dont wanna make it we definately should get it for us pirates! it was mentioned by me in last 3 wizard test realms and most recently i added it via twitlonger on twitter, so possibly my idea was too grandiose or worse just plain boring XD
so now, i'd love to hear more of your guys ideas on this.. we want it a place able barn or stable? or prefer a bundle type house? or house in the crown shop? one mentioned safari style so zafarian? but if they make it as a house then be awesome if it would automactically allow 100 pets inside and 100 outside? and/or maybe they could add to crown shop a special pet bric-a-brac elixir that increases pet space +50?
could design it similar to Decius pet sparring area maybe.. never thought of that before.. or a jungle like house? with partly hidden groves to place pets in? i like zafarian idea alot too.. be cool with the sand and sunset theme outside with the black-rock theme for the house.. maybe even add a train to the yard..rideable by your pirate to view pets or broken-down looking like pets escaping from a safari train XD
though it sure would be nice if when we place pets down from our backpacks, that we wouldnt have to back up against a wall in order to put them down in the middle.. not sure if i am the only person to notice this, but pets tend to float red in the air above a perfectly open spot while placing them, whether in dorm, ship or current housing areas..
your ideas, and would love to hear more on this thread..

stormy jen silver

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
o my goodness! we could maybe have a pirate circus house! with rings under the tent for pets to stroll and play.. be cute if our pets could do things like jump through hoops etc but still placeable floating balloons maybe? skywire line with monkeys walking the tightrope above it? could get epic with adding new housing items, though the idea needs to be pet inspired.. feed troughs of hay, popcorn machine, cotten candy machine, trampolines, diving pool etc..colorful banners colorful tent mini-arenas..popcorn shooters, pets could run after the popcorn XD ok i gonna make myself stop lol.. cause i wanna hear your brilliant ideas too :3

stormy jen silver

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
SherlocksClues on Oct 13, 2015 wrote:
If one were to collect all the pets you'd have over 100 different pets. Problem is even if I disperse them threw-out all my other pirates. I am still drowning in pets, weapons, items, housing things, etc etc etc.

Can we have a barn or like-wise we can take around with us so we can store pets separately?

This would benefit hatching so much as I could keep my pets on me and apart from the other booty I have collected.

And a pet section in the bank would allow me to hatch as many times as I could to get that perfect pet without wasting more room that housing is already taking up?

At level 65 there is no room on even my spares.

Also with all the free mounts in the Halloween boxes it's just gotten worse to try and keep my zoo.
upon rereading this i think she wants the pet section to be seperated from the total backpack space, like they seperated crafting reagents and jewels from wizards backpack space.. still in there but not part of the total allowed carry space.. that'd be awesome especially since unlike wizard our pets stay with us for training while we quest.. limit in pet area should be 50-100 if so...

and she mentioned a bank area (also seperate) just for pets that she could access from sigils though they are at her house in a pet bank... that also would be helpful..

both great ideas :D

stormy jen silver

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
stormyjensilverdra... on Oct 19, 2015 wrote:
who we gotta speak to? i asked for this back when my ice wizard was starting mooshu(almost 4 years ago :/ ) so if wizard101 dont wanna make it we definately should get it for us pirates! it was mentioned by me in last 3 wizard test realms and most recently i added it via twitlonger on twitter, so possibly my idea was too grandiose or worse just plain boring XD
so now, i'd love to hear more of your guys ideas on this.. we want it a place able barn or stable? or prefer a bundle type house? or house in the crown shop? one mentioned safari style so zafarian? but if they make it as a house then be awesome if it would automactically allow 100 pets inside and 100 outside? and/or maybe they could add to crown shop a special pet bric-a-brac elixir that increases pet space +50?
could design it similar to Decius pet sparring area maybe.. never thought of that before.. or a jungle like house? with partly hidden groves to place pets in? i like zafarian idea alot too.. be cool with the sand and sunset theme outside with the black-rock theme for the house.. maybe even add a train to the yard..rideable by your pirate to view pets or broken-down looking like pets escaping from a safari train XD
though it sure would be nice if when we place pets down from our backpacks, that we wouldnt have to back up against a wall in order to put them down in the middle.. not sure if i am the only person to notice this, but pets tend to float red in the air above a perfectly open spot while placing them, whether in dorm, ship or current housing areas..
your ideas, and would love to hear more on this thread..

stormy jen silver
Safari house with a rideable train, love that idea :D

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
At the moment, you can store up to 50 pets inside and 50 pets outside your house. I would like to see that when you use the potion that increases the space in a house that the number of pets that could be stored would be increased by 25 in each place.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
The Helpful Pirate on Oct 22, 2015 wrote:
At the moment, you can store up to 50 pets inside and 50 pets outside your house. I would like to see that when you use the potion that increases the space in a house that the number of pets that could be stored would be increased by 25 in each place.
I like that idea.

It would be really cool to have a house made for that purpose though... too

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
MadisonWinterHorn on Oct 23, 2015 wrote:
I like that idea.

It would be really cool to have a house made for that purpose though... too
I'll be greedy and run outside grab the last of the white puffball dandelions and blow all the wishes afloat! ha ha ha now we get ALL the goodies listed above >:D lol I truly love all these ideas posted on this thread so far and would even enjoy hearing more ideas(ok I love creativity especially if its efficient and useful plus fun XD but really what better combo is there?)
stormy jen silver