Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Avery's Court

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
I had an idea. There should be a big fight taking place in Avery's Court. Like, the story behind it could go:

"Kane has found all map pieces. All hope is lost." Avery told the pirate.
"We can come back from this, cap'n. I swear it." Ratbeard said. He knew it wasn't true, but he wanted to cheer them up. All of a sudden, they heard a loud BANG outside Avery's office. They ran outside, and found Kane himself, surrounded by the single member of the Elite Court still intact, other than him, of course.
"Phule, we will be making some changes around here." Kane spat out in his monotone voice.
"Of course, my lord."
"Soldiers, surround the place."
By this point, the class trainers had stepped outside to see the commotion.
"Pirates, we shall defeat these foes."
Said whichever class trainer the player's class is.
They launched into battle.

Now the actual combat begins. Kane has 10000 health, because he is the end of 1st arc, and Malistaire also had that much. Phule had 7000 health. Kane's cheat is that every time you defeat an armada marine or musketeer, he uses the gears to assemble a rough prototype of each OTHER member of the elite court. Each had 3000 health as to not make the battle TOO difficult. Except for Rooke, who had 4000. Phule's cheat was that he conjured up more Servus commanders, but these function the same as regular armada troops, because if Kane had already assembled one of each defeated member of the Elite Court, he will leave the gears alone.

But before this final showdown, perhaps somewhere earlier in the game there will be a mini-battle with Kane. He will have 7000 at that time, and only assembles Bishop.

After the Avery's court showdown, there is a puppet show, and an appearance from 2nd arc foe. Also you take the map pieces from the Armada.

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Cody Lighthunter on Oct 11, 2015 wrote:
I had an idea. There should be a big fight taking place in Avery's Court. Like, the story behind it could go:

"Kane has found all map pieces. All hope is lost." Avery told the pirate.
"We can come back from this, cap'n. I swear it." Ratbeard said. He knew it wasn't true, but he wanted to cheer them up. All of a sudden, they heard a loud BANG outside Avery's office. They ran outside, and found Kane himself, surrounded by the single member of the Elite Court still intact, other than him, of course.
"Phule, we will be making some changes around here." Kane spat out in his monotone voice.
"Of course, my lord."
"Soldiers, surround the place."
By this point, the class trainers had stepped outside to see the commotion.
"Pirates, we shall defeat these foes."
Said whichever class trainer the player's class is.
They launched into battle.

Now the actual combat begins. Kane has 10000 health, because he is the end of 1st arc, and Malistaire also had that much. Phule had 7000 health. Kane's cheat is that every time you defeat an armada marine or musketeer, he uses the gears to assemble a rough prototype of each OTHER member of the elite court. Each had 3000 health as to not make the battle TOO difficult. Except for Rooke, who had 4000. Phule's cheat was that he conjured up more Servus commanders, but these function the same as regular armada troops, because if Kane had already assembled one of each defeated member of the Elite Court, he will leave the gears alone.

But before this final showdown, perhaps somewhere earlier in the game there will be a mini-battle with Kane. He will have 7000 at that time, and only assembles Bishop.

After the Avery's court showdown, there is a puppet show, and an appearance from 2nd arc foe. Also you take the map pieces from the Armada.
Sounds fun, and I would love to have the trainers help us in battle :)

Ensign
Apr 26, 2012
I personally don't think Phule should be in this, only because he has a good side and a bad side, there should be a part in the storyline where Phule's bad side get's knocked out, and he joins your crew. I would love to see someone in the Armada join my crew :D

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Mycin Xanderman on Oct 12, 2015 wrote:
I personally don't think Phule should be in this, only because he has a good side and a bad side, there should be a part in the storyline where Phule's bad side get's knocked out, and he joins your crew. I would love to see someone in the Armada join my crew :D
Oh for goodness sake! Phule doesn't have a 'good' side, he's not friendly or a potential ally. Both sides are dedicated to Kane and the Armada. Don't be 'Phuled'!
And no, please, no Armada Companions ( especially Elites! )

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
anecorbie on Oct 12, 2015 wrote:
Oh for goodness sake! Phule doesn't have a 'good' side, he's not friendly or a potential ally. Both sides are dedicated to Kane and the Armada. Don't be 'Phuled'!
And no, please, no Armada Companions ( especially Elites! )
Here are some possibilities relating to Phule....

1. Phule has a split personality. He is the only armada clockwork somewhat affected by schizophrenia.

2. Phule could be compared to Yin and Yang, a very popular chinese symbol, that refers to the light in the darkness and the darkness in the light.

3. Phule has no sides. He does not work for Kane for Kane, but for himself and won't for some incomprehensible reason work for or with the pirate. He is only gaining Kane's trust so as to someday take Kane's place during a dramatic usurpation, when Kane least expects it.

4. Phule is Kane. Or rather, Kane is just a myth created by the Armada and developed better by the pirates. Phule is the one who rules the Armada and the pirate almost doesn't know anything about him, because of his secret leadership within the Clockwork armies.

Ensign
Apr 26, 2012
Aaron FireEyes on Oct 13, 2015 wrote:
Here are some possibilities relating to Phule....

1. Phule has a split personality. He is the only armada clockwork somewhat affected by schizophrenia.

2. Phule could be compared to Yin and Yang, a very popular chinese symbol, that refers to the light in the darkness and the darkness in the light.

3. Phule has no sides. He does not work for Kane for Kane, but for himself and won't for some incomprehensible reason work for or with the pirate. He is only gaining Kane's trust so as to someday take Kane's place during a dramatic usurpation, when Kane least expects it.

4. Phule is Kane. Or rather, Kane is just a myth created by the Armada and developed better by the pirates. Phule is the one who rules the Armada and the pirate almost doesn't know anything about him, because of his secret leadership within the Clockwork armies.
Yeah, I think I took it a bit too high on the 'Phule as a companion' part but I do agree on #3