Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Are pets going to get classes?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
I have now seen 2 pets with abilities only for use in ranged attacks (Musketeer Apex Shark - Quick Adjust & Karma Paper Dragon - Double Tap [Has anyone else got this one?]). Does this mean that the pets will at some point get classes, or at least get ranged and magic attacks as default?

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
You are correct. However, BEFORE the pet update, the pets Did have classes. KL removed them when the pet update was realeased.

hope that clears it up.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
pirate crusher on Oct 6, 2015 wrote:
You are correct. However, BEFORE the pet update, the pets Did have classes. KL removed them when the pet update was realeased.

hope that clears it up.
Really? I don't recall pets ever having classes. Also, even so, why would these epics be on these pets at all, and why now? Its been a long time since that update, and adding these epics now doesn't make any sense (Double Tap isn't even on the forums).

Lieutenant
Feb 02, 2013
Voodoo Cornelius on Oct 4, 2015 wrote:
I have now seen 2 pets with abilities only for use in ranged attacks (Musketeer Apex Shark - Quick Adjust & Karma Paper Dragon - Double Tap [Has anyone else got this one?]). Does this mean that the pets will at some point get classes, or at least get ranged and magic attacks as default?
There are some that have ranged basic attacks in-game. I know that the WitchDoctor raptor has a ranged attack(when I Gave it epics with raven's cry, it came out as the shooty talents :(, but I suppose it is a start)

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
i can recall ( i had gotten my armidillo verdile Before the pet update) and i was fighting Black storm bison in ether Big sky or cooper's roost skyway. anyways, my Armidillo was a Privateer, and someone joined me, and his octopus was a buccaneer.

i don't have any proof besides that Voodoo.

cruel allen dromand lv 57 privateer

warwick lv 22 ( all others below lv 22 )

Admiral
May 30, 2010
My pet could certainly benefit from obedience school....