Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Lasko and Characters/NPCS/Companions/Pets Loading

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 08, 2013
These are 2 separate problems but I'm going to say it in one post. Ok, so first problem: I am currently trying to get my Ratbeard to his next promotion but I'm stuck on the quest "Humbug" where it tells me to talk to Lasko in Scrooge's house, but he's not even there. It's ridiculous, no matter what computer I'm on he just isn't there for my account, I don't know what the problem is for this particular quest in my situation it's been like this for an entire year and I got tired of it lol. Second problem for MY account (and a much bigger issue), is that I've played on 3 different computers for the game, and each and every time it has trouble loading everybody (when I say everybody I literally mean ALL characters, everybody), it even has a hard time loading my character's appearance. I don't know what the problem is for the account I currently have, it's like nothing is saving when it comes to gear and appearance, it's just horrible this has also occurred since the beginning of my pirate career, and WOW that goes way back lol, can this be fixed for me please? :/
-Merciless Ronan Silver
P.S: If you're a max level who is reading this, hopefully we meet in ranked 1v1?

Petty Officer
May 14, 2011
Not particularly helpful, but Rat does make an amazing PVP defender or offender so it's always worth promoting.

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2012
swashbuckler347 on Sep 5, 2015 wrote:
These are 2 separate problems but I'm going to say it in one post. Ok, so first problem: I am currently trying to get my Ratbeard to his next promotion but I'm stuck on the quest "Humbug" where it tells me to talk to Lasko in Scrooge's house, but he's not even there. It's ridiculous, no matter what computer I'm on he just isn't there for my account, I don't know what the problem is for this particular quest in my situation it's been like this for an entire year and I got tired of it lol. Second problem for MY account (and a much bigger issue), is that I've played on 3 different computers for the game, and each and every time it has trouble loading everybody (when I say everybody I literally mean ALL characters, everybody), it even has a hard time loading my character's appearance. I don't know what the problem is for the account I currently have, it's like nothing is saving when it comes to gear and appearance, it's just horrible this has also occurred since the beginning of my pirate career, and WOW that goes way back lol, can this be fixed for me please? :/
-Merciless Ronan Silver
P.S: If you're a max level who is reading this, hopefully we meet in ranked 1v1?
Ahoy! Your computer might have too much data storage on it. Empty some of the items that you never use on your computer anymore. If you go up the stairs in Scrooge's house, he should be in his bed. If you continue to have problems, please contact @pirate101support, they will lead you back on track.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
reckless benjamin ... on Sep 6, 2015 wrote:
Not particularly helpful, but Rat does make an amazing PVP defender or offender so it's always worth promoting.
I've found him there in the past. If I remember correctly, he appears while you are walking around the area on the first floor. Do you have your Quest Arrow turned on and is Humbug the selected Quest? That's how I found him.

Hope this helps. Good Luck.