Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

the passage is well imposible!!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
hi i'm corrupt Miguel sharp level 65 and i can not complete the passage if anyone has any tips please help thanks

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
flamestar739 on Jul 28, 2015 wrote:
hi i'm corrupt Miguel sharp level 65 and i can not complete the passage if anyone has any tips please help thanks
Take out one head at a time and then back up and let your ship heal up. Stay away from the front and center of the beast so you don't get pulled into the green cloud too early. Once you have taken out each head, park your ship and press the "Tab" button and go clean off all the tokens on your ship. If you do not, each one will turn into another Scylla spawn that you will have to fight. Once your decks are clear, sail into the cloud and take out one little spawn at a time and you should prevail. If you need to, position you and your crew in a corner so you don't get surrounded by them and can pick them off one by one.
It IS possible to have a friend with you for the deck fight part so you can have help with that. You can do this, I now battle the Scylla just for a bit of fun.

Ensign
Jul 29, 2009
I beat the passage at level 63 and it was by accident. I was exploring Aquila's skyway when I entered the area. All of the sudden I started hearing dialogue from my crew and there was a huge monster in front of me. It was a tough fight, but I defeated the creature. Make sure your ship and ship parts are up to date. Also remember to focus on one head at a time.

Ensign
Dec 24, 2013
if you don't have a Aquila gallon get one try to get all of the ship parts or at least your attack power parts and as soon as you defeat one monster back away remove all tokens except repair and heal then repeat

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2012
flamestar739 on Jul 28, 2015 wrote:
I had trouble with this, and I can tell you that the level of you ship matters. If you can buy the Aquilian Galleon, use the best available ship parts at the bazaar. If you aren't high enough nautically to buy the Galleon, I would recommend farming the Vulture Pirate Ships in Achaean Way. Gather up your friends and start blasting the Vultures away . Its much easier to farm them with 3-5 people, taking about 20 seconds at most per battle. They tend to drop 450-500 nautical exp depending on your nautical level. They also might drop some pretty good and rare ship gear .

Good luck with the Passage, hope this helped!

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2015
to me the passage is well way to easy the only thing that is hard there is the spawns i have the aquila gallon so that help'd alot if you don't have any money to get it then farm some past bad guy or do some new quest or old quest

loyal jacob young swashbuckler level 65 and in wizard101 jacob shadowbreeze level 54 thirgist

Petty Officer
Oct 31, 2012
Hey Chrissy how do you clear the tokens on your ship? I have never understood how too clear the tokens? I know right? LOL.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sensible Seamus on Oct 10, 2015 wrote:
Hey Chrissy how do you clear the tokens on your ship? I have never understood how too clear the tokens? I know right? LOL.
Once you are done taking out the 4 heads, back your ship off to a safe place away from the green cloud. Use your space bar to drop anchor. Then hit "Tab" and it will switch you to the top deck of your ship. Run up to each token and when you get close, hit the "X' to clear it. You should see a bar show up that shows your progress and "Poof" the token will disappear. You will need to stay still or the progress will interrupt. Just do that to each one and you will have your deck swabbed in no time.

Petty Officer
Oct 31, 2012
It took me awhile to figure it out but I finally cleared the tokens. Thanks!