Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Happy & exciting times in P101, share them here!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Let's face it fellow pirates.....we all have had some pretty amazing times while sailing the skyways, carrying out fun and fantastic quests, dungeon delving and living the life of a pirate. We've shared fun times with close friends, accomplished some mighty heroic tasks, finally gotten that 'gotta-have' piece of gear, beaten the pants off a tough & formidable foe and welcomed new companions and critters into our crews. Whew, this piratin' life sure has had some amazing moments and memories.

I thought it would be fun and neat for all of us to share some of our happy, fun and exciting times in the Spiral. So, please post some of your best and happiest Pirate101 experiences.

And here is one of my very first exciting moments experienced in the game, while living the pirate's life.

I first played P101 just as a 'why not give it a try' kind of thing, after seeing my son play it for the first time. It looked pretty neat but I thought it might not exactly be up my alley. Low and behold, my shoes were blown right off almost immediately after getting started, when I realized and thought-- 'HOLY CANNONBALLS...this ain't just a kid's game!" I was so excited to see references to some of my favorite things from my past mixed right into the story, questing and dialogue. From that moment on, I was hooked and P101 had netted themselves one super excited, brand new fan!

We'd love to hear about all of your happy and exciting times in the Spiral!

Ensign
Jun 05, 2013
you see, I like to pretend i'm my pirate so this hilarious time was made by my imagination

so, i'm in my ship, sailing smoothly, and suddenly... WHEATLY " hey! heeey! a little help here? " so I get him onto my ship... that now has a T.A.R.D.I.S. on it. the doctor comes out and gives me something: a portal gun. which I then use to solve a bunch of puzzles given to me by GLaDOS. and after I get out, snow squids are on the ship. yeah... TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I enjoyed helping people through the tower. It was my happiest moments seeing other people get the drops they wanted and learning they could finish the dungeon.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I have so many that I can't focus on one.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Another absolutely exciting time was when El Toro first joined my first pirate's crew. I had heard legions of legends surrounding his legendary legend-ness that were the stories of legendary legends-- so it was a "YESSSS!......FINALLY!!" kind of moment when he 'humbly' graced my crew with his crackin' whip, roses and sparkling smile! And needless to say, he did not disappoint. Quite the battlin' bovine I must say.

Yeah we've had some amazing times in the Spiral and I'll never forget the day that he joined Valkoor's crew.....just don't tell him I was eating a burger when it happened!

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jun 5, 2015 wrote:
Let's face it fellow pirates.....we all have had some pretty amazing times while sailing the skyways, carrying out fun and fantastic quests, dungeon delving and living the life of a pirate. We've shared fun times with close friends, accomplished some mighty heroic tasks, finally gotten that 'gotta-have' piece of gear, beaten the pants off a tough & formidable foe and welcomed new companions and critters into our crews. Whew, this piratin' life sure has had some amazing moments and memories.

I thought it would be fun and neat for all of us to share some of our happy, fun and exciting times in the Spiral. So, please post some of your best and happiest Pirate101 experiences.

And here is one of my very first exciting moments experienced in the game, while living the pirate's life.

I first played P101 just as a 'why not give it a try' kind of thing, after seeing my son play it for the first time. It looked pretty neat but I thought it might not exactly be up my alley. Low and behold, my shoes were blown right off almost immediately after getting started, when I realized and thought-- 'HOLY CANNONBALLS...this ain't just a kid's game!" I was so excited to see references to some of my favorite things from my past mixed right into the story, questing and dialogue. From that moment on, I was hooked and P101 had netted themselves one super excited, brand new fan!

We'd love to hear about all of your happy and exciting times in the Spiral!
One moment that is was really funny in my opinion was when I was farming Tyson for Matador's Headgear(I still don't have that btw). I had brought my hurl blade and hurl knives to the front of my powers since I was bored from farming. I used both on Tyson and he literally couldn't move. Seriously, he just stood there like a sitting duck(or, I guess a sitting chicken in this case) while I laughed my eye patch off. Good times that was...

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
The first time I ran Moo Manchu and actually beat it (thank you Esparanza), when I got my Axe yesterday, when I just got Soul Harvest from a Masque 3 minutes ago after the N5 fight, and of course when I finished AQ :)

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
When I fought Fin Dorsal for the first time. He, if I should say, is based off of a character called, "Riddick," or Richard B. Riddick. Riddick has always and will always be my favorite fictional character.

Fin said, "You made three mistakes. First, you took the job. Second, you didn't bring an army. Last? Don't fight me in the dark. The dark is where I shine!"

Riddick said, "You made three mistakes. First, you took the job. Second, you came light. A four man crew for me? (Censored) Insulting! But the worst mistake you made? *Riddick smiles* Empty gun rack!"

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
The most exciting day I ever had in Pirate101 was the first day I was able to log into the Beta Test. Wow - that was fantastic! Figuring out how to fly and fight and use my crew and enjoying all of the creative dialogue and references. Super

Followed closely by the first day of Live play! So exciting welcoming all of the new players and seeing the various characters with their Companions running around chattering insanely about this discovery or that funny joke.

I hope we see another exciting day when the long-awaited Book 15 is finally unveiled.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
The happiest times I be in P101 is spending time with me crew, because they be more then just a crew they be me friends, they be me family just as all of ye here are, kind, loyal, and friendly ye all be. *sorry if this be to sappy fer ye mates*.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
When I first heard of El Dorado.

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
When I first joined the game and played it till 3:AM. I am so glad I was bored that day, otherwise I don't think I would've remembered this amazing game.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
It is so enjoyable to hear all of your happy & exciting times playing P101. It's times like those that make for some amazing moments.

One other time that stands out as a most exciting moment playing P101, is actually a combination of moments. What got the happy rolling was when Valkoor got his 1st companion from the Tribal Crew Packs. Shortly after, another dino decided to tag along. Some many packs (& Crowns) went by & before I knew it, Valkoor had all 5 Aztecosaur companions! I was jumping for joy & doing some serious, world class fist pumping.

...then came those blasted, Grizzly Beast Packs-- staring a hole into my soul (& wallet). Dare I try?..How lucky could I get?..Was it worth it?..What is baklava?..Should I take my chances?...Will I? Well...why not, for I must!! I couldn't contain myself when that 1st bear hopped on board & joined Valkoor's misfit & misunderstood band of misguided mischief makers. That bear sunk it's claws in deep & I knew there was no turning back. A few packs later I landed my second furry & fearsome friend. SUH-WEEET-AH! Almost halfway there!

One glorious day I was down to my last bunch of Crowns. I had since gotten bear #3 & said "this is it, once these crowns are gone...no more PACKS!"I began opening packs like an education opens doors-- pet gear & eggs were flying like nobodies business! I got to under 10,000 Crowns & just knew it wasn't happening.

BOOOOM! But it did happen! 1 bear down & 2 to go w/ about 1,500 Crowns left. Knees a knockin', chair a rockin' & sunscreen a blockin' (scratch that, I was inside). 2 packs later & SHABOOOSH! Another bear! I was down to having enough Crowns to purchase 2 packs & sure that my run of luck had run amok. Very next pack, guess what happened?...yep, I had to change a diaper (not my own!). I mean- JUMPIN' JABBERWOCKEY, I got that last bear!

Valkoor now had all 5 Aztecosaur companions & all 6 Grizzly companions in his crew. Needless to say it was a Dino-mite day & I could Bear-ly contain myself!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Ok, so another super, happy & exciting time occurred when I was in the morphing tent one day. There was this girl pirate there that just kind of hung out off to the side & appeared to only be self morphing. After a few moments I asked her if she would like to morph.

Right away I could tell that she was a bit down on her luck, because her reply was "no thanks, there's no point, I never have any luck & I never get what I try for" (maybe not her exact words, but very close). So, I told her that I understood because there were some pets & hybrids that took me sooooooo many tries before I got them- but I never gave up. She still said that she would never get any pets that she wanted & that she had the worst luck ever. Without bugging her too much, I let her know that I would be happy to try & get her the Heck Kitty she was after. Skeptically she accepted, while still stating that it was no use- she had already tried for it 10 times. If only she knew about that 34 try Clocktopus I finally tamed!

Reluctantly she gave in & we tried for the Kitty. No luck though, so immediately she said, "I have horrible luck & 'll never get it" & she ported out of the tent. I hung out in the tent for awhile & she came back in, a little bit later. I told her not to give up & we tried again for that Kitty. Again, no luck & she went over to the side of the tent & said "why do I even bother". Now, I'm a pretty positive person & I'm not too fond of pouting, but I just had to try to lift her spirits. I said let's give it one more try because you never know when you may get lucky. She only had enough gold for one more morph, but finally said "ok, but I'll never get it".

Well, it was an extremely rewarding feeling in that tent & I was so happy for her because the third time was indeed a charm-- she got her Heck Kitty. I have never seen someone so happy after a morph. She was jumping up & down, chatting "I can't believe it" as she jumped around. It was a truly happy & fun experience for me.

Ensign
Jun 05, 2013
so, I have snow squids all over my ship and then it starts to rain. out of nowhere, I get attacked by a creature called the unknown. I noticed it was invisible. as I turned around, a pack of dog-like creatures appeared amongst the rain. aaaand then I beat them all up, beat up all the snow squids, got my ship out of there, and got attacked by daleks in my ship cabin. to be continued!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Oh my, that's hard to narrow down. I've had so much fun meeting other players and sharing adventures that I can't possibly pick one or two, or even three!

Some of my favorite times are farming with friends for unique loot, and that little thrill when we receive a rare drop together. It makes it all the more special when you can look at an item in your bank or on your character and think, "Wow, I remember getting that with my friend!"

I also really enjoy the characters themselves and speculating about their stories or what may happen or be revealed in the future. I've had too many silly conversations about this sort of thing to count! Of course the serious ones are just as good.

As some of you know, I'm a mostly serious pet morpher. I'd given up hope on morphing an Emusaur after 40+ tries. I was down to just enough gold for one more morph when I decided "Oh, what the heck, one more shot..." and sure enough, that wonderful pink and purple feathered egg popped up on my screen! It was a wonderful evening and I was so incredibly happy to finally have gotten that pesky pet wrangled into my collection.

There's so much more I could say, but I've nearly run out of room. Pirate101 is a lovely game with all of its jokes and fun, and my favorite times will always be ones spent with the friends I've made.