Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Guess Who's Back!

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
(In Yang's Voice from the second volume, 4th chapter of rwby)
Yep! Its smiling Natalie, Honest Hannah, Fearless Jordan Deveraux, AKA pirate101 lover!
Im not a member, I just bought crowns recently then I discovered I could post. I was overjoyed!
I will be buying a membership near the start of summer. Let the gaming and new posts begin!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate101 lover on May 3, 2015 wrote:
Yep! Its smiling Natalie, Honest Hannah, Fearless Jordan Deveraux, AKA pirate101 lover!
Im not a member, I just bought crowns recently then I discovered I could post. I was overjoyed!
I will be buying a membership near the start of summer. Let the gaming and new posts begin!
Welcome back to the Message Boards Natalie. Good to have ya sailing with us again and I can't wait to hear what ideas you will once again bring up for discussion.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Glad to have you back posting with us pirate101 lover! Sounds like the beginning of summer may be the perfect time to get back into the thick of things in the Spiral. Hopefully that new content will have made it's way into the game and we can all start the end of spring/beginning of summer off with a glorious BANG!

Nice to see you on the boards again and welcome back!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
It be great to have ye back sweet lass, we'll have to bring ye up date soon, but in the mean time welcome back.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Welcome back ^-^, I recently came back as well (training a buccaneer and a witchdoctor in cool ranch right now)

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
pirate101 lover on May 3, 2015 wrote:
Welcome back señorita! estamos encantados de contar contigo! (we are glad to have you in Spanish lol)

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on May 4, 2015 wrote:
Glad to have you back posting with us pirate101 lover! Sounds like the beginning of summer may be the perfect time to get back into the thick of things in the Spiral. Hopefully that new content will have made it's way into the game and we can all start the end of spring/beginning of summer off with a glorious BANG!

Nice to see you on the boards again and welcome back!
Amen to that Valkoor! especially to the "hopefully the new content will have made its way into the game" part, I'm getting desperate! lolz