Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mounts in Combat! (Idea)

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Have you ever wanted to put Wonky the Donkey to work? Or maybe, want to see your Purple Panther dish out some damage? Well, I propose that every mount comes with an attack power. 30 damage and plus 30% damage for one round. Or, something else that's not that. But still, mounts in combat!?! C'mon, you have to admit the concept is cool.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Duke of Westminste... on Apr 30, 2015 wrote:
Have you ever wanted to put Wonky the Donkey to work? Or maybe, want to see your Purple Panther dish out some damage? Well, I propose that every mount comes with an attack power. 30 damage and plus 30% damage for one round. Or, something else that's not that. But still, mounts in combat!?! C'mon, you have to admit the concept is cool.
would they be under our command, or like a pet?

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
And you can ride them on the battlefield for extra attacks and movement bonuses. That would be fun.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on May 1, 2015 wrote:
And you can ride them on the battlefield for extra attacks and movement bonuses. That would be fun.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
I am thinking +1 range and +1 movement and some epic depending on the mount.
Ideas:

Transport Golem: Grants Explosive
Clockwork Wings: Grants Fly
Armored Scorpain: Grants Increased Armor
Corrupt Ki Ren: Grants Corrupt Flames
(Color) Ankylosaur: Grants Mojo Mastery

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Seems pretty cool but what about the kids who can't afford crown mounts? Maybe they have to be on free to play forever then get a 7 day rent from Don Ready ( pretty sure that's the name) with worked up money from the easier areas that grants less gold?

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
anecorbie on May 1, 2015 wrote:
would they be under our command, or like a pet?
I was thinking that they would just grant a power card and you see your mount do the attack if you use it

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
pirate101 lover on May 5, 2015 wrote:
Seems pretty cool but what about the kids who can't afford crown mounts? Maybe they have to be on free to play forever then get a 7 day rent from Don Ready ( pretty sure that's the name) with worked up money from the easier areas that grants less gold?
The gold rental ones could have some too.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey