Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Double Dancing Statue Slot in the Bazaar

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
I went to the bazaar to sell some things, and I had two dancing statues, but saw each one would sell for a different price. Then I found them where they can be bought, and saw there were two slots to buy them. One of the slots has one in stock, the other had three. I guess one of my statues associated with the slot with less statues and the other with the slot with more, making the prices for selling different. So, I am assuming this is a bug, having two slots to buy the same item. Of course when you check it one of the slots might become sold out, so you might not see double anymore! Thanks!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
EMC99 on Apr 21, 2015 wrote:
I went to the bazaar to sell some things, and I had two dancing statues, but saw each one would sell for a different price. Then I found them where they can be bought, and saw there were two slots to buy them. One of the slots has one in stock, the other had three. I guess one of my statues associated with the slot with less statues and the other with the slot with more, making the prices for selling different. So, I am assuming this is a bug, having two slots to buy the same item. Of course when you check it one of the slots might become sold out, so you might not see double anymore! Thanks!
I've experienced this with several items, I looked into this pattern and what I seem to have come up with is that one was bought and the other dropped

-jack nightingale lvl 65 buccaneer

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on Apr 28, 2015 wrote:
I've experienced this with several items, I looked into this pattern and what I seem to have come up with is that one was bought and the other dropped

-jack nightingale lvl 65 buccaneer
That makes sense. Hey Jack, good to see you.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey