Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Curse of the Immortal

AuthorMessage
Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Here is an interesting story while I am sailing in the Achea skyway. The Ophidian Ships are way too storng for my Empire Bundle Ship get bored everytime. Like what is going on here, why my Aquilan Ship is easily defeated with those snake pirates. To make things worse I have to endure 35 of this ship to collect Lotus and guess what Zeus skyfather made a mockery of my swashbuckler, by not collecting a single Lotus. This is the most unfortunate event since the paychest quest back in Moo Shu.( Still didn't collect that item ) Can somebody tell the immortals why I only collect one Lotus flower after defeating 38 Ophidian ships ?

Well at least I got nautical level to near max as a swashbuckler, on the bright side of the story.

Thanks for reading.

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
What level is your empire bundle ship? I have an empire bundle ship at max level and it clears the skyways of those snakes. Now the collect thing, I agree that's ridiculous, but it's only your luck. Sorry about that!

Catherine Reade- Lvl 65