Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Turret Boarding with Challenging Scrip Bosses

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
So I was destroying the Tso fortress in Khotan Skyway for a while, and it was starting to get boring. What I think would make it less boring is if you got to board the turrets when they reach red health (I think that's about 5% or something). It wouldn't be really fair though, if you could just board it at half health, because that would just be too fast to kill a turret.

Anyways, on the turrets, there would be some challenging smuggler bosses aboard. The turrets would still drop the same things whether you boarded or not.

Fort Rosco
Boss: Master Chicky - looks like Rooster Cogburn, with a karate gi on and crossbows instead of revolvers.
Minions: Random Wild Bunch guys

Kaorosawa Fortress
Boss: The Swine - a large Swashbuckler ninja pig, with an aquilan helmet and kurki knives instead of a katana.
Minions: Ninja pig guys

Assault Station
Boss: Custos "Perderus" Maritimus - armada marine with a Trishula and Antinous' Shield and a turban.
Minions: Cat pirates, frog pirates

(Here is an idea for a turret in Aquila I have)
Arx Praesidium (Circular building on a rock just North of Unoculum
Boss: Obsidius the Smasher - a cyclops with a hood and robes and a shovel for a weapon
Minions: Cyclopses

Hope this was fun to read that doesn't mean you shouldn't reply though REPLY.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
I really like this idea. I want to board turrets but why would cat and frog pirates be helping the armada? it should be other armada enemies. If I may ask where are the turrets in cool ranch and mooshu? I know there there but I can't find them. Also I like the idea of a aquilan turret.

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
Boarding a turret would be really cool. Maybe to disable the cannons, you need to reduce its health all the way, then board. The problem is that if there are more than four people battling a turret, somepeople wont be able to board. Maybe to fix that, have two battles in a turret, so up to 8 pirates can farm all together. So there is a big battleboard split into two separate fights, so when one fight is done, they can assist the second. I'm not too sure how well that would work, but something could always be done to make it run smooth.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Assault Station in Marleybone, is an unmanned mechanical drone, there's nobody there to fight. Boarding a boss tower/turret would stop anyone else in the scrip hunting pack from gaining the scrip.
Perhaps later there will be bosses or quests that will give us scrip.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Ryanbold2 on Mar 9, 2015 wrote:
I really like this idea. I want to board turrets but why would cat and frog pirates be helping the armada? it should be other armada enemies. If I may ask where are the turrets in cool ranch and mooshu? I know there there but I can't find them. Also I like the idea of a aquilan turret.
Well for the Marleybone turret, I was thinking that regular armada soldiers aren't very Black Market-related, so I was thinking the boss there could be some kind of misfunctional free-will marine that became a pirate. The cats and frogs are supposed to be, like, some random crew members they picked up.

The Cool Ranch turret is down at the southern end of Tumbleweed Skyway near the Black Storm ships and the Mooshu turret is in the open area between Kaizoku Jima and the Vortex of Strife in Khotan Skyway.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
EMC99 on Mar 9, 2015 wrote:
Boarding a turret would be really cool. Maybe to disable the cannons, you need to reduce its health all the way, then board. The problem is that if there are more than four people battling a turret, somepeople wont be able to board. Maybe to fix that, have two battles in a turret, so up to 8 pirates can farm all together. So there is a big battleboard split into two separate fights, so when one fight is done, they can assist the second. I'm not too sure how well that would work, but something could always be done to make it run smooth.
What? You have had more than four people farming with you on turrets? Where?

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
AndrewDeathblade11... on Mar 12, 2015 wrote:
What? You have had more than four people farming with you on turrets? Where?
All the time! Especially on turret/nxp farming events.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
maybe you can still attack the turret while there boarded but then I'm not quite sure how that would work.