Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Being able to change Where you were raised!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 03, 2012
Hello, a lot of the players in Pirate101 play the game and get really good with it. But then they start learning what to have. Since we can change our flags now I was wondering if we can soon be able to change where we were raised where we get rewards such as Born Sneak, Born Warrior, etc. I want change some of my characters born place but I don't want to because I purchased some companions, houses etc. that I can't trade over. A lot of players struggle sacrificing their pirates to make a new one so just to not waste their time we should be able to change where we were raised. Preferably paying with crowns to change where you were raised would be the smartest idea. Anyways thank you for reading, have a good day

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Buccaneermastery on Feb 20, 2015 wrote:
Hello, a lot of the players in Pirate101 play the game and get really good with it. But then they start learning what to have. Since we can change our flags now I was wondering if we can soon be able to change where we were raised where we get rewards such as Born Sneak, Born Warrior, etc. I want change some of my characters born place but I don't want to because I purchased some companions, houses etc. that I can't trade over. A lot of players struggle sacrificing their pirates to make a new one so just to not waste their time we should be able to change where we were raised. Preferably paying with crowns to change where you were raised would be the smartest idea. Anyways thank you for reading, have a good day
Personally, I wouldn't like to switch my birthplace. THAT should remain permanent, and should never be changed. Flag designs, sure. That's perfectly fine. (I went from orange and green, I know, bad color choice, to red and white, just to make my Redcoat companions look like Redcoats!)

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
You shouldn't really be able to change that. Its a part of your history. You don't like your past and where you were raised. You cant change the past (unless you ask the professor but this is pirates so no).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Interesting idea, Buccaneermastery. When I created my first swashbuckler, I had no idea that choosing MooShu ( born warrior ) would have such an impact on my character. On my second swashbuckler, I chose Scrimshaw ( born sneak ). The point I would like to make is I enjoy playing with those advantages/disadvantages in my pirates. I feel this can make your characters truly unique. Imagine a buccaneer with naturally spooky or a witchdoctor with naturally tough. It's up to the player to turn these into advantages.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
Changing a flag is one thing but going back in time reversing where you were raised doesn't seem something we would appreciate in the No Hoodoo club, no dark magic TOO strong if ya know what I mean yohoho we are not maestro you know :P

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
That's is why in the character selection screen, I'm picky where my pirate characters are raised. For good reason when i created my witchdoctor as well as my privateer, the born naturally spooky was the best choice.If that was my Buccaneer that would been a very bad choice in my opinon, since the warrior class are mainly physical.Then again I could have choose the raised in Girzzlehim or Moo Shu for my privateer since it's also a physical faction,the scout class.

Here is the recommended world for each class below.

= Moo Shu or Girzzlehim

= Moo Shu, Skull Island or Girzzlehim

= Krokotopia , Girzzlehim, Skull Island or Moo Shu

= Krokotopia ( this is highly recommended ) or Marylebone

= Skull Island, Moo Shu or Marylebone

Until then have a fun adventure.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Monkrinx2024 on Feb 21, 2015 wrote:
That's is why in the character selection screen, I'm picky where my pirate characters are raised. For good reason when i created my witchdoctor as well as my privateer, the born naturally spooky was the best choice.If that was my Buccaneer that would been a very bad choice in my opinon, since the warrior class are mainly physical.Then again I could have choose the raised in Girzzlehim or Moo Shu for my privateer since it's also a physical faction,the scout class.

Here is the recommended world for each class below.

= Moo Shu or Girzzlehim

= Moo Shu, Skull Island or Girzzlehim

= Krokotopia , Girzzlehim, Skull Island or Moo Shu

= Krokotopia ( this is highly recommended ) or Marylebone

= Skull Island, Moo Shu or Marylebone

Until then have a fun adventure.
I ended up going with Grizzleheim for my Musket, and things have been working very well having extra health!