Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Underleveled?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 07, 2013
Hey pirates, I just started Aquila, and I am wondering if i am underleveled. At the moment I am a level 58, and my best companions are and around level 57. I have 30 pages of side quests (yeah, I should start doing some of them). I am on the harpies.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Athena Wisdom God on Feb 16, 2015 wrote:
Hey pirates, I just started Aquila, and I am wondering if i am underleveled. At the moment I am a level 58, and my best companions are and around level 57. I have 30 pages of side quests (yeah, I should start doing some of them). I am on the harpies.
You really need to raise your level to at least sixty, and even at that level most of the enemies are very tough. Do those side quest, they'll be a big, huge, enormous help to you!!!!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Your pirate's level is okay for the early part. I would recommend doing the side quests that gives free companions, they will come handy later on. Some side quests also give companion points witch helps the crews get stronger. Some world are small enough to do all the side quests in one run, Valencia is a good example. It's good to do some side quests, it makes the main quests less of a hassle.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
You're not under levelled, without doing side quests you will make it to 65. On most of my characters they finished at 58 at the end of Marleybone so you have nothing to worry about. My friend has done every single side quest on the game when she progressed through the story, she told me she was 8 levels higher than a person who doesn't do side quests. Side quests can help a lot but I just prefer to stick to the story unless something of the reward intrigues me.

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
You're a little bit underleveled. But not too much, don't worry. From the start of Aquila, the opponents are around 57, and in the middle to the end, they're level 60+ You'll catch up to level 60 soon.

Katherine, level 65
Insincere Iris, level 48

Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
That's the level I made it to Aquila with my . Watch out for those harpies though, they were a bother for me.

Quentin Davenport, lvl 65

Marcus Davenport, lvl 27

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
your not under leveled i started aquila at the same level and i did fine. If you do have trouble quest with friends or use lots of doubloons.

Ensign
Jul 16, 2013
I would just do a lot of side quests and that will help you.