Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Kane's Final Battle Idea

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
I know this Idea has been talked to death (who probably doesn't appreciate it) but I wanted to put this idea in. Its just a cool idea for a battle I had that could easily fit into Kane's final battle, mainly because it is centered around chess. The Basis for this battle is that Kane has been able to recontruct replicas of his fallen elites, (Deacon, Rooke and Bishop). He has made 2 of each of the fallen. How it works is on what is most likely a 8x8 board, patterned like a chess board, you will battle with either another player or some NPC (Maybe even an important rival like Manchu or Phule!) where you will have 3 companions who act as your "pieces" in the game. Your partner will also control 3 pieces from his/her side. In front will be 8 weak "pieces", (like the skeletons witchdoctors can spawn) but controlled. On Kane's Side he has himself as the king, the female elite as the queen, and rooke and bishop in their obvious positions (rook and bishop). Deacon would most likely be a knight (aka the horse to those who don't play chess). There would be 8 weak armada soldiers as pawns. If you "checkmate" Kane (defeating him) you win. However if whoever starts in the kings position on your side is "checkmated" then you loose. If Phule or another NPC is with you, they will most likely be the "king". Summons will be disabled in this area, and some of the elites powers will be dampened or removed (like Bishops Leech, or Rooke's Castle (hey look, another chess reference)). It seems like a really cool idea for a battle, and even if it isn't used as a final battle, maybe it could be used as phule's battle or maybe just be used as a fun mini-game with the actual rules of chess. I would just like to hear some peoples opinions on this.

Ensign
Jun 20, 2013
..............I can't lie, Moo Mancu or Phule fighting Kane alongside us would be pretty epic. And I think it's a must that one of the companions we take into battle is our Starting Mooshu companion. After all, he was with us from the very start of this adventure!

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
The Vagabond on Feb 17, 2015 wrote:
..............I can't lie, Moo Mancu or Phule fighting Kane alongside us would be pretty epic. And I think it's a must that one of the companions we take into battle is our Starting Mooshu companion. After all, he was with us from the very start of this adventure!
I really wish they could do that, but how do they make sure that they are the right level? What happens if you didn't train them up? Are you stuck with a level 5 companions? I'm trying to figure it out.