Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How do you get rid of powers?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 30, 2012
I bought a couple powers with practice points and I don't want them anymore. Is there anyway for me to rid of them? I'm not saying I want a refund, just asking how to get rid of powers. I'm a level 30 swashbuckler.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Stormy Cass Bowman on Jan 24, 2015 wrote:
I bought a couple powers with practice points and I don't want them anymore. Is there anyway for me to rid of them? I'm not saying I want a refund, just asking how to get rid of powers. I'm a level 30 swashbuckler.
So you don't want to get your training points back just get rid of them ? Well if you just want to get rid of them you can't. Just have them at the end and if they show up just discard them in battle by right clicking.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
You can reset your training points for crowns. Just go to a trainer and click the reset button ( its on the right side of the screen below the description of the powers/talents.
I don't know if you can reset for gold if you have a membership, though.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
training point buy back. First 3 points are free and this will take all your training points you spent on them back so you can reuse them

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Unfortunately, you cannot get rid of them, unless you want to get rid of all your other powers as well and get them back later. It might cost a few (crowns or gold? I don't remember) or for free. Just think wisely, you might accidentally spend allowance to get rid of powers when they are needed to learn something else that you want to keep as a power.

Ensign
Nov 30, 2012
dragonmaster1236 on Jan 25, 2015 wrote:
So you don't want to get your training points back just get rid of them ? Well if you just want to get rid of them you can't. Just have them at the end and if they show up just discard them in battle by right clicking.
Ok, but can you have more then just 20 powers?

Petty Officer
Dec 26, 2012
Stormy Cass Bowman on Jan 26, 2015 wrote:
I would answer, if I could remember how many powers there are per page, because I've got a little over a page worth of powers (not counting the passive ones), so if I could remember how many powers per page, I could say yes or no.

Careless Natalie Evans lvl 50

Ensign
Nov 30, 2012
StormBorne123 on Jan 27, 2015 wrote:
I would answer, if I could remember how many powers there are per page, because I've got a little over a page worth of powers (not counting the passive ones), so if I could remember how many powers per page, I could say yes or no.

Thanks! If you have any time to check and could tell me how many you have, please do!

Ensign
May 23, 2014
Yes. You can. You will continue to learn new powers when the first page fills up.

Petty Officer
Dec 26, 2012
Stormy Cass Bowman on Jan 27, 2015 wrote:
Thanks! If you have any time to check and could tell me how many you have, please do!
Now that I think about it, i'm pretty sure you can have 16 (or was it 20) powers per page....but not 100% sure so yes I think so you can have more than 20 powers. Even if you don't get more than 20 from the trainers, (I doubt you would, no offense intended) you could get more powers from equipment.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Yes you can have more than 20 Powers. It just starts a new page of them.

Remember to drag the ones you want to use closer to the first page. Supposedly, the ones closer to the front will appear first more often but, it is fairly random.

Ensign
Nov 30, 2012
Kan The Destroyer on Jan 27, 2015 wrote:
Yes. You can. You will continue to learn new powers when the first page fills up.
Thank you so much! I was so worried I was reaching my maximum at finishing Cool Ranch! Again, thanks alot!

Ensign
May 23, 2014
Stormy Cass Bowman on Jan 28, 2015 wrote:
Thank you so much! I was so worried I was reaching my maximum at finishing Cool Ranch! Again, thanks alot!
You're welcome! No problem!