Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Morphing partner/ New pet ideas

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 22, 2014
First off i am gonna say Hello to everyone on the forums because i am new to the forums
I was wondering if anyone would like to morph some pets with me. i have a rain forest budgie, with blade storm ravenous maw(and another talent i cant remember). I also have a saber toothed bunny and was wondering if anyone has a thresher shark so i can get a tiger shark hybrid. (i have other pets too, but i cant remember them all) i also was wondering if any of you have a glow fish and iguana(cause i really want those pets) and was wondering if the glow fish can direct morph. I will post all my character information if you want to meet up and morph
Now on to my ideas: i would really like to see an Orthrus pet and we already have animations for it (because we can summon one using a doubloon)
A German shepherd would be cute too
A wolf pet (maybe like brother wolf who i think is in cool ranch)
A cheetah
Last but not least a cowboy coyote: a coyote puppy with a cowboy hat
I know this post is long and i am sorry its so long
Pirate: Cunning Alyssa Nightingale Level 25 (i am always on server Catbeard )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Hi Alyssa, welcome to the message boards.
You sure came to the right place to find fellow morphers. I am sure someone will be more than thrilled to help you out. Just let us know when you are available and I am sure someone will be able to connect with you.

Ensign
Aug 22, 2014
I can go to the morphing tent any time between 1:00 pm and 4:00 pm on any week day.
So if anyone wants to hatch that is when i am free

I also got another new pet idea: a valentine kitten- it would be light pink with red hearts on it and have little white wings

Cunning Alyssa Nightingale level 25

Ensign
Aug 22, 2014
I also forgot to put i am in pacific time zone so 1:00 to 4:00 pm pacific time

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
WingedWolves30 on Jan 23, 2015 wrote:
First off i am gonna say Hello to everyone on the forums because i am new to the forums
I was wondering if anyone would like to morph some pets with me. i have a rain forest budgie, with blade storm ravenous maw(and another talent i cant remember). I also have a saber toothed bunny and was wondering if anyone has a thresher shark so i can get a tiger shark hybrid. (i have other pets too, but i cant remember them all) i also was wondering if any of you have a glow fish and iguana(cause i really want those pets) and was wondering if the glow fish can direct morph. I will post all my character information if you want to meet up and morph
Now on to my ideas: i would really like to see an Orthrus pet and we already have animations for it (because we can summon one using a doubloon)
A cheetah
i love both of these ideas...first could easily be a hybrid....second sounds like a cool new crown pet or dropped pet :)
A cheetah

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
WingedWolves30 on Jan 23, 2015 wrote:
A cheetah
Well I could hatch if you don't mined so far I only have sabortoothed bunny ebon spectre some walktopussus spooktooth icescarab crabcrawlie faunfawn

Quentin Iriving level 65 privy
Malik level58 witchdoctor
Sneaky Quentin Irving level 15 swash

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
stormyjensilverdra... on Feb 4, 2015 wrote:
i love both of these ideas...first could easily be a hybrid....second sounds like a cool new crown pet or dropped pet :)
A cheetah
Welcome to the message boards Jenboursaw.
You have some very creative ideas. I can't wait to hear what else you are going to come up with.