Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Pet Found (not Hybrid) - Scarab

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
So have you guys heard about the new pet found in Zenda? It's the plain Scarab. It looks like the Ice Scarab, but it is orange and green. Am curious to see what hybrids you find from this new pet. How about Fire Scarab? Death Scarab? Oh, the possibilities are endless!

Get to hatching, Morphers!

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
hi is this a drop if so from who? any info would be appreciated

Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
Drop is in Zenda / as he said / dungeon there / where you release Gortez frome cage

Ensign
Mar 19, 2011
Yup, it's definitely real. I saw someone with it in the Morphing Tent a few days ago. Wish I had asked to morph

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Kelsey Fireheart on Dec 23, 2014 wrote:
So have you guys heard about the new pet found in Zenda? It's the plain Scarab. It looks like the Ice Scarab, but it is orange and green. Am curious to see what hybrids you find from this new pet. How about Fire Scarab? Death Scarab? Oh, the possibilities are endless!

Get to hatching, Morphers!
Nice find. I may check up on the Zenda Dungeons to see this plain Scarab. Keep on looking for any past instances that have new pets added to them. You never know what you may find in there.

Community Leader
jeffreyskullpants on Dec 24, 2014 wrote:
hi is this a drop if so from who? any info would be appreciated
When you get to Zenda, go behind the building where there is a sigil, that's where the pet is dropped. It is the battle where you have to release Gortez to help you battle the monkey guards.

Good luck!

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!