Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The new update/Talking about Stuff

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
So we all know this new update came out
We were expecting a new world/ranked PVP or something...
But instead we got Scrip and stuff which I think is a unique way for us maxed players to work on stuff since the moo manchu update has been out for 3 months now and most of us have all of our gear.
I also love how KingsIsle let us place companions in our houses now :)

I can finally do something I've been wanting to do forever and I'm sure every other swashbuckler wants to do, Put Valencia crab in a cage forever :)
Also I haven't done many things in new update yet so please correct me if i am wrong, I think a lot of us want a free ship cabin to start off with.
I know a lot of people would appreciate this being implemented into the game.

We also have seen that vision from Vadima which looks to be in Marleybone Skyway!
What do you think this could mean for pirate101? We saw it zoom into a skull with glowing eyes and a ship dock... Could this be a new dungeon? Could it be a new World? Strange isn't it? Usually worlds require storm gates so we are stumped there. So many questions? Why did bishop and rookie sneak away and we have to fight them again in Mb? Hmmmmm? And why a skull could it have anything to do with skull island? It may be a world we have waited for a year for... Leave your ideas in the comments below
-Unfair Angel 12
-Unfair Angel 65
-Unfair Angel 65
-Unfair Angel 6

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Unfair Angel on Dec 13, 2014 wrote:
So we all know this new update came out
We were expecting a new world/ranked PVP or something...
But instead we got Scrip and stuff which I think is a unique way for us maxed players to work on stuff since the moo manchu update has been out for 3 months now and most of us have all of our gear.
I also love how KingsIsle let us place companions in our houses now :)

I can finally do something I've been wanting to do forever and I'm sure every other swashbuckler wants to do, Put Valencia crab in a cage forever :)
Also I haven't done many things in new update yet so please correct me if i am wrong, I think a lot of us want a free ship cabin to start off with.
I know a lot of people would appreciate this being implemented into the game.

We also have seen that vision from Vadima which looks to be in Marleybone Skyway!
What do you think this could mean for pirate101? We saw it zoom into a skull with glowing eyes and a ship dock... Could this be a new dungeon? Could it be a new World? Strange isn't it? Usually worlds require storm gates so we are stumped there. So many questions? Why did bishop and rookie sneak away and we have to fight them again in Mb? Hmmmmm? And why a skull could it have anything to do with skull island? It may be a world we have waited for a year for... Leave your ideas in the comments below
-Unfair Angel 12
-Unfair Angel 65
-Unfair Angel 65
-Unfair Angel 6
Hi Angel.
You do have a free cabin. A basic cabin is in your ship now. Just look
As for Vadima's vision.....That is the new house that is purchased in the Crown Shop for gold or crowns. Check it out, it is truly awesome. There is a hidden room with a wishing well that sometimes gives you Scrip.