Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Great Spiral War Ark Idea

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Ok so we are getting close to collecting all 7 of the map pieces to the lost city of gold that is El Dorado, now remember at the beginning of the game when Skull Islanders, Flotsamites and Tradewinders all wanted a piece of that one piece of the map? And the multiple attempts of other beings of the spiral who have tried to snatch our map pieces? Imagine what would happen if the spiral were to know that a Pirate from Skull Island had obtained all 7 pieces of the map to El Dorado and has translated it? No doubt trouble would come knocking to our home! I feel like a war would rage on between worlds of the spiral to see who will get the map from us! Something that could happen is that Captain Avery could call upon us to bring the Pirate Lord of each world to Skull Island to have a meeting that decides which world shall hold the safety of the map and who will go to El Dorado, of course we wouldn't be tasked to go to El Dorado alone? Or would we? But anyway, I think that a Spiral War would be a good ark for the game, we all know how much Pirates love gold, who wouldn't try to snatch the key to a lost city of gold?

I think we would be revisiting each world if we were to find the Pirate Lords, some worlds may have new skyways to explore in order for us to find the Pirate Lords and we may even have to go to newer worlds to convince other Pirate Lords to seize their weapons and have a session of politics at Skull Island. Even if we best The Armada, we still can't defeat every blackguard, captain or skyway legend who wants key to success now can we? If this ark does happen, I think Egg Foo Yung would join us as a new companion I also think that Skull Island will be voted the keeper of the map, Monquista would side with Skull Island because of their treaty, Valencia may as well if we free them from their clockworks and the gods of Aquila no doubt favour our Pirates enough to forge an alliance, however, that's really more than we can see for other worlds and even if those other worlds were to side with Skull Island during a war for the map, we would still have those renegades who aren't pulled by the strings of their worlds' leaders.

What do you guys think of a possible war over which world will control the map to El Dorado?

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
Noble Tyler Strong on Nov 19, 2014 wrote:
Ok so we are getting close to collecting all 7 of the map pieces to the lost city of gold that is El Dorado, now remember at the beginning of the game when Skull Islanders, Flotsamites and Tradewinders all wanted a piece of that one piece of the map? And the multiple attempts of other beings of the spiral who have tried to snatch our map pieces? Imagine what would happen if the spiral were to know that a Pirate from Skull Island had obtained all 7 pieces of the map to El Dorado and has translated it? No doubt trouble would come knocking to our home! I feel like a war would rage on between worlds of the spiral to see who will get the map from us! Something that could happen is that Captain Avery could call upon us to bring the Pirate Lord of each world to Skull Island to have a meeting that decides which world shall hold the safety of the map and who will go to El Dorado, of course we wouldn't be tasked to go to El Dorado alone? Or would we? But anyway, I think that a Spiral War would be a good ark for the game, we all know how much Pirates love gold, who wouldn't try to snatch the key to a lost city of gold?

I think we would be revisiting each world if we were to find the Pirate Lords, some worlds may have new skyways to explore in order for us to find the Pirate Lords and we may even have to go to newer worlds to convince other Pirate Lords to seize their weapons and have a session of politics at Skull Island. Even if we best The Armada, we still can't defeat every blackguard, captain or skyway legend who wants key to success now can we? If this ark does happen, I think Egg Foo Yung would join us as a new companion I also think that Skull Island will be voted the keeper of the map, Monquista would side with Skull Island because of their treaty, Valencia may as well if we free them from their clockworks and the gods of Aquila no doubt favour our Pirates enough to forge an alliance, however, that's really more than we can see for other worlds and even if those other worlds were to side with Skull Island during a war for the map, we would still have those renegades who aren't pulled by the strings of their worlds' leaders.

What do you guys think of a possible war over which world will control the map to El Dorado?
The Pirate Lords you talked about reminded me of something. I can't remember which one but in one of the "Pirates Of The Carribean" movies, Jack Sparrow, Elizabeth Swan, and Captain Barbosa met up with the most powerful pirates that sailed the sea and they were discussing something can't remember what, but if the developers were able to do this but with the "Pirate Lords" in our game people meeting up to discuss the map for El Dorado would be us the pirates, our class trainers, Avery, Catbeard, and all sorts of other pirates from across the spiral. But that would be so cool. Or another thing were all leaders from each world, The three sisters from Monquista, Isadora, Eleanor, and Catherine, The Queen of Marleybone, The Emperor of Mooshu if he has woken up yet geez, Napolenguin, and so on and so forth. And they would discuss El Dorado, but then it would get into a huge argument, (and by the way the war between the worlds is over and everything is a peace) then the war would start all over again. Yay! No it wouldn't your pirate would just tell Bonnie Anne to scream shut up and everything would be fine. Oh bonnie...

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I got this idea from Pirates of the Caribbean, but I started to think about it when I started the game again, it seems like people have gone pretty quiet and have ignored the fact that we have Marco Pollo's Map To El Dorado!