Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Black area

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 26, 2010
Can someone help me when I go inside my swashbuckler house all I see are the candles in the wall, I don't see any design on the floor or wall when i try to decorate it and it was not like that when I brought it. Also, when I go to the Ancient Tunnel it's the same thing cannot see where I'm going but I do see the creature running around

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
whooo1 on Nov 17, 2014 wrote:
Can someone help me when I go inside my swashbuckler house all I see are the candles in the wall, I don't see any design on the floor or wall when i try to decorate it and it was not like that when I brought it. Also, when I go to the Ancient Tunnel it's the same thing cannot see where I'm going but I do see the creature running around
This is usually an issue with your computer, have you applied any updates?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
whooo1 on Nov 17, 2014 wrote:
Hi Whooo, welcome to the message boards. I was having black issues with a dungeon and Customer support suggested updating my video driver and that did the trick. Perhaps try that?