Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

PVP ranking

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 14, 2014
hello fellow pirates I was just wondering if you guys agree on whether to have PVP ranking or not because I thank if the people who play pirate101 for strategy and just for PVP they should get something out of it like say the way that Kingslsle made PVP in W101 it would be sort of set up like that with 2 people handling the arena one that's just for practice the other for real PVP also there would be rankings like say the same as w101 rankings.

just wanted to know what you guys thank of this topic I hope it gets approved.

Bloody Brandon Chamberlainlvl65

Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
I would like that idea, I can't believe they haven't added this yet

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
It's on Ratbeard's "to do" list, however other things more important are in development. Like Chapter 15 & crafting.

Ensign
Mar 14, 2014
yeah same I just wonder if they are going to release it with the new worlds

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
anecorbie on Oct 20, 2014 wrote:
It's on Ratbeard's "to do" list, however other things more important are in development. Like Chapter 15 & crafting.
Do you really think crafting will come out first? I am sure mostly everyone wants ranked pvp more but crafting could come first. I am just wondering why you would think crafting first. Confirmed or theory?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
EMC99 on Oct 21, 2014 wrote:
Do you really think crafting will come out first? I am sure mostly everyone wants ranked pvp more but crafting could come first. I am just wondering why you would think crafting first. Confirmed or theory?
Crafting has been mentioned many times on these boards, most recently Ratbeard responded to my post - Questions for Ratbeard, re: Crafting.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I fer one can't wait fer these to happen soon yarrr.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
They said they were going to do that sometime later in their 2nd livestream just wait and then you'll get your wish

Commodore
May 31, 2009
anecorbie on Oct 20, 2014 wrote:
As rude as some of the PvP community is now with only practice PvP, I can't begin to imagine what will happen when KI implements Ranked PvP in Pirate101. I agree with Anecorbie, I'd much rather have Book 15 and Crafting first, both of which are more important than bashing other players both in battle and through chat, which is bound to happen.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I think that KI will bring Ship PVP into the Spiral first but I do like the sound of Ranked PVP!
It would be nice to earn some loot fer teaching pirates which class is better!

Ensign
Mar 14, 2014
not to mention gear for certain ranks and what about ranked pet pvp

Ensign
Mar 14, 2014
guys I need a challenge I defeat everyone I come by in PVP anyone got a good challenge for me.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Ensign
Mar 14, 2014