Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Help please

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Hi fellow pirates of the spiral so on my witchdoctor I'm on Cool Ranch and need help and also keep in mind I don't have text chat so yeah i am great full for any help

Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
Hey dragonmaster I would be happy to quest with you on my lvl 20 swash where is your witch questing. P.s don't feel bad if you die a lot it was normal for my witch

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
that would be great how about Sunday 1:00 pm central time bison village area cat beard look for Malik

p.s. if Sunday is no good then how about Monday since I don't same time same place

Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
oh sorry I couldn't make it, I was on vacation and couldn't bring computer, how about friday. ALso what quest are you on, I have to go to mines and get silver bullets to fight william duckster aka duck o death

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
I'm up for few runs thru cool ranch I have a swash , and a witchdoctor in there that could help just let me know what time to be there.That is If you still need help. I would have responded the other day but I had a problem on this end and couldn't come on untell today all fixed now thou.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Okay Friday 5:00 Bison village area cat beard look for Malik if not how about Saturday same time same place

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
I can make it saturday I would have been there today but missed seeing the posting until 8 :25 PM I will be there tomorrow no problem .

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
Well I tryed I was there at 5 eastern for 20 min than I came back at 5 central for 20 min I guess you couldn't make it on to day just have to try later. Let me know when you plan to be on and I can help you in cool ranch

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
demonic47 on Oct 18, 2014 wrote:
Well I tryed I was there at 5 eastern for 20 min than I came back at 5 central for 20 min I guess you couldn't make it on to day just have to try later. Let me know when you plan to be on and I can help you in cool ranch
Sorry my dad had me and my brother pick up leaves then when I saw the time it was 5 :23 pm

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
Things happen when ever you can come on and need help let me know I'm most always on .

Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
I am sorry I keep forgetting what area is your witch questing in, mine is in port regal

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
gorando on Oct 21, 2014 wrote:
I am sorry I keep forgetting what area is your witch questing in, mine is in port regal
Well you are way ahead of me I still have to get beads for brother owl

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
I'm just helping that's the info that I got from you I've only got to scorpion rock I'm not that far ahead . I've already done these quests 7 times once more wont hurt

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
Hey Quentin do you want to try after the tower I should have some time after that run to help for a while I'll jump to my little swash and we can go quest around in cool ranch .

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
demonic47 on Oct 25, 2014 wrote:
Hey Quentin do you want to try after the tower I should have some time after that run to help for a while I'll jump to my little swash and we can go quest around in cool ranch .
Sorry I didn't see your message how about next Saturday or you can pick a day it doesn't matter

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
I'm so sorry I couldn't make it I lost all track of time watching a sky rim play thru and it was 9 pm when I noticed .I hope you didn't wait long. I never watch marathons but I got in to this one and lost track of what I was doing sorry.