Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Most Loyal Pet?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jan 17, 2012
I'm really not all that interested in pets, but I do find it extremely annoying that my present pet seems to have the nasty habit of showing up either:

1) After I've lost a companion in three or four rounds,

2) When most of the enemies are already defeated, or

3) In the last round when it's clear that we are going to win, and the pet doesn't have to do anything.

This, of course, is due to the low loyalty rating on the pet, which only has a 50% chance per round of appearing.

Other pets have much higher levels of loyalty.

So, which pet has the highest, and how to do go about obtaining one?

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Since 50% is the maximum (as far as I know) for the possibility of a Pet showing up in battle, I don't think you can find another Pet that has more.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
I know it's possible. I have one on a different pirate that has a loyalty rating of 80%.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
That happened to also i hate that when it happens. One time i was in combat in Aquila with two companions defeated, I was nearly defeated and one traget is left standing. Then my pet showed up and i manage to defeat the traget.Then i respond,as a buccaneer " You foolish pet ! " I had that store in the bank ever since,for annoying my buccaneer.I know that was a bit harsh,but sometimes a pet need a time out.

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2010
I think my Ebon Spectre has 70%, but I'm not exactly sure.